No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Dropping Slow To 140, Still Open To Malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Dropping Slow To 140, Still Open To Malignaggi

Once beaten prospect Thomas Dulorme (16-1) feels that he only needs one tune up fight before he gets right back in the mix for big fights and a possible title shot. After his last fight, a TKO loss to Luis Abregu, Dulorme announced his intentions to move down to the junior welterweight division. In a recent conversation with BoxingScene, Dulorme made it clear that the loss to Abregu isn't the reason why he is moving down in weight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Everybody is ready for Malignaggi. Paulie is viewed by his peers as the weakest WW beltholder of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        Everybody is ready for Malignaggi. Paulie is viewed by his peers as the weakest WW beltholder of all time.
        until he ko's them

Comment

who the hell wouldn't want to fight malignaggi for a WW world title.

i'll fight him. i'll miss weight, but sign me up.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
            Rios probably wants none of him.

If Abril could outbox him, Paulie completely embarrasses him Senchenko style.

Comment

Oh I get it "I'm not really a Welterweight cause Abregu showed me that but I'll fight the weakest Welterweight Champ". Real classy......not!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                Oh I get it "I'm not really a Welterweight cause Abregu showed me that but I'll fight the weakest Welterweight Champ". Real classy......not!
                Yup and who also can't hurt me with his pillow punches and came off of a gift over a mediocre fighter.

Comment

"Dulorme made it clear that the loss to Abregu isn't the reason why he is moving down in weight." That's exactly why he's moving down in weight, he got exposed, his chin has Amir Khan written all over it. And now he's calling out Paulie, **** he might KO his ass too. That would be something to see

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    Rios probably wants none of him.

If Abril could outbox him, Paulie completely embarrasses him Senchenko style.
                    Umm no. Did you see Paulie fight Cano? Rios would break his ass down and TKO him. Paulie's legs are gone, his only chance... a PUNCHER'S CHANCE!

Comment

Working...
                    X