Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know what happened to left hook tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heart attack

Comment

Got fucked in the ass by a black tranny named Fabrice.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Got fucked in the ass by a black tranny named Fabrice.

And when he does come back, you will be running back to the report button.

Fucking chupa mi verga, joto....

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
          haha

but that's just tua though.

jreck's polish. i don't think he likes talking about any form of artillery.
          I am still mad about the Warsaw rising man. Poles duking it out with the Germans and the Germans reduced the city to rubble before they got out.
          Russians were just chillin on the other side of the river, they rolled in when the fighting stopped and said "we got it from here". then they took over poland. ****ers

I do ask Tua, Pea, and the crew about my gun purchase options .

I guess one of the mods has a hard on for Tua and has banned him and an alt of two.

It seems this mod may take Tua a little too seriously as he's going all walking tall on him.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I guess one of the mods has a hard on for Tua and has banned him and an alt of two.

It seems this mod may take Tua a little too seriously as he's going all walking tall on him.

all i know is

Yeah it was ****ing racist

Comment

I am still mad about the Warsaw rising man. Poles duking it out with the Germans and the Germans reduced the city to rubble before they got out.
              Russians were just chillin on the other side of the river, they rolled in when the fighting stopped and said "we got it from here". then they took over poland. ****ers

I do ask Tua, Pea, and the crew about my gun purchase options .

either some of us are guilty of calling him by name when we recognize it's him or some b1tch ass poster has an index finger dedicated to the report button.

because i don't think this mod who has a hard on for him knows it's him otherwise.

btw jreck, aside from tua and myself, anyone else know you're andrew golota?

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
                either some of us are guilty of calling him by name when we recognize it's him or some b1tch ass poster has an index finger dedicated to the report button.

because i don't think this mod who has a hard on for him knows it's him otherwise.

btw jreck, aside from tua and myself, anyone else know you're andrew golota?
                Thanks a lot man. Now it's back to the days getting random pms about my career.

Comment

Thanks a lot man. Now it's back to the days getting random pms about my career.
                  yeah that was a low blow, sorry.

pun intended.

Comment

Might be my all time team. 85 Bea......

Naw....

Still got this squad over anybody.

They would have destroyed ANYBODY.

Comment

It would be nice to have Tua around again. I miss that fella....................Until he gets on his Bears high horse. Then I secretly hope for a 67-3 drubbing at the hands of the Saints, and smile inside.

Comment

Working...
                      X