Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido Rematch on March 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs Orlando Salido Rematch on March 10

According to WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs), his proposed rematch with Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) will probably take place on March 10th in Puerto Rico. Salido had one of the biggest upset wins in 2011, when he stopped Lopez in eight rounds to capture the WBO crown. He followed up his victory with two stoppage wins, Kenichi Yamaguchi in July and Weng Haya in December. Lopez returned from the loss to stop Mike Oliver in two rounds.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juanma got this

Comment

About time.

Very even fight if Juanma brings his A game.

If he shows up like a punching bag again I expect the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        About time.

Very even fight if Juanma brings his A game.

If he shows up like a punching bag again I expect the same result.
        Couldn't say it better myself.

I wouldn't even care to bet.

Comment

ill have 353 milly on juan ma. . . respond here, on my wall, or PM for confirmation. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            ill have 353 milly on juan ma. . . respond here, on my wall, or PM for confirmation. . .
            Why so much confidence in Juanma?

Comment

o0o0o0o0o0o this'll be good. Juanma's got this as long as he fights smart. Won't be a blow out, but he should be able to take it if he can fight the right fight.

Comment

Any takers juanma will ko salido and no corrupt ref

Comment

Juanma was becoming one of my favorite fighters and even in a loss he showed why. The dude literally was out on his feet, but still wanted to go, and he was still throwing punches. The kid has serious nuts. I hope he destroys Salido so the Gamboa fight can finally happen. Not gonna be easy for Juanma. Salido is a hard dude. Can he pull the upset twice?? I doubt it but I will still be watching.

Comment

juanma was distracted, he got this.

Comment

Working...
                    X