Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's calling for this now? When he was still rolling with Gary Shaw, this offer was on the table and he turned it down. He doesn't want to fight Amir Khan. He was already in position to face Khan. Now, with his new promotional company, that fight will never happen. Bradley's going to stay in-house doing his boss' bidding. Be a good little lapdog for Bob Arum Tiny Tim, it may prove to be very beneficial to your financial aspirations. On the other hand, it will cause your stock with the boxing fans to plummet. Happy trails.

Comment

he;s lucky to get that. . . doesn't even deserve 10%. . . really not even worthy of fighting khan at all after the stunt he pulled. . . to be offered 50/50 was just pure CHARITY in khan's part. . . bradley can't draw flies to shyt. . . he's got nothing going for him. . . only thing is that he now shares a promotor with pacquiao, and as long as he can get the fight with pac, he will be able to cash out with his guaranteed 2.5 million (which he would have ended up making wtih khan, if not more).

Comment

Khan has stated 70/30 in his favour, with no percentage of the UK revenue.

Bradley should have never rejected the 50-50 split Khan offered him earlier in the year. Terrible business move!

Comment

i expected khan's twitter gonna explode any second, and here we go.
          bob arum is not gary shaw. bradley is not gonna mess with old man's plans that's for sure. whether it's pac or not. at 70/30 this fight is not happening. they had even zab judah in there with 55/45 & no uk ppv.
          expecting old man bob to spit at khan next.

Comment

I guess the Bradley brand isnt working out too well

Comment

WTF is with all these hoes worrying about how much these fighters should be paid. These are the two best JrWW's, they should be fighting. All this jock riding over purses is whats all wrong about boxing.

Comment

who's fighting whose leftovers?

Of course, I'm more or less kidding. But 70-30? Neither one of these guys has a huge following, Khan has just had the benefit of tying his name to Manny for the last 4 years. 50/50 - Khan can go ahead and get 80-20 in the UK. Do it for the fans!

Comment

LOL Khan just tore that ass up!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                    who's fighting whose leftovers?

Of course, I'm more or less kidding. But 70-30? Neither one of these guys has a huge following, Khan has just had the benefit of tying his name to Manny for the last 4 years. 50/50 - Khan can go ahead and get 80-20 in the UK. Do it for the fans!
                    Khan has 1000000x the fanbase of Bradley in the UK and 10x in the states.

Comment

i mean ffs where taking about a guy who probably has to convince/beg his wife to go to one of his fights he's that boring, and couldnt sell out the biggest couch in his living room never mind the whole living room......

Comment

Working...
                      X