Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

carl froch is the luckiest boxer ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carl froch is the luckiest boxer ever...

i hate him, he really is one lucky mofo, and im not just talking about the fact hes won in life with his fit bird..

The guy has literally no speed, hes so slow, and has caveman like reactions..

He won the bronze at the world amateur championships, flukey or what. he first englishman to ever achieve this feat. The judges must have been paid to give this man such a good amateur pedigree because someone with such little technique cant surely have got a medal at the highest standard amateur bouts..

Then he turns pro at an old age of 26, within 10 fights defeats a tough african for the commonwealth title charles amadumu with a lucky right hand that near knocked the guys head off. Had it not been for that lucky right hand he would have lost that fight...

He then beats european class brian magee, fr someone whos so ****, how could he even get past british domestic level let alone european class. Had it not been for that lucky uppercut froch threw that sparked out brian magee he would have lost the fight..such a lukcy prick...

He then wins the longdale british belt out right against robin reid, a guy who schooled calslappe. Granted froch admitted reid was past his best but to tko him in the 5th was so lukcy. Reid still had the power and laced him with a near pefect right hook. Dam that lukcy froch for having a granite chin. Had it not been for frochs grantite chin he would have lost that fight by knock out..grrrrrrrr

He then flukes it against now light heavy weight young stud jean pascal..Froch was so lukcy. Had pascal fought the right fight he would have beaten froch. Froch was lucky the world class pascal fought the wrong fight. Otherwise he would have lost to the younger world class pacal...

Then the nottingha **** has the audacity to take on a world class boxer in america JERMAINE TAYLOR, a guy who is also younger than froch, IN AMERICA. The audacity, he should have done calzaghes route of fighting mario veit and manfrado in wales for 10 years. he fluked that. He did about 30 lucky puches to tAYLORS face in round 12th. Had ti not been for frochs conditioning he would have lost that fight..very lucky boy..

The he fights and defeats skillful bronze medalist and younger andre dirrell. Froch bloodied dirrells nose, lips and left eye. In a fight where dirrell ran from froch, did illegal holding and never landed anything of note froch derved the decision against a fighter that will surely come again..iF ONLY dirrell didnt run froch would have lost. very lucky boy

So there frochs flukey career. He has no skill yet has achieved world class heights in both amateur and professional level, winning pretty much every belt aaprt from the european honours. Can you lot think of anymore lucky boxers???
    Last edited by slimshandy69; 11-01-2009, 10:10 AM.

It would've been better if you could spell "amateur".

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post

Comment

BRUTAL DEBUNK !!

Comment

sorry i dont get your joke???

Comment

Yep it was luck, not talent, that got him the wins against Dirrell and Taylor.

Comment

lol at the internet teacher.

Last night I was watching the fights on stream SHOBOX and a bunch of yanks were crying about how Dirrell was robbed and being the good yank that I am, said, how was he robbed when all he did was run? And they were like Dirrell landed the better punches, pitter pat punches IMO. Then they were saying, Froch never hit Dirrell and I said then how did he get a bloody nose and lip and the knot on his eye? And they were like just because he got a bloody nose does not mean he lost the fight and I had these bitches crying and crying and crying.

A bunch of American fan boys who think running is boxing.

I asked them if I hit you once in a fight and then ran for 12 rounds does that mean I won and they were like yes, that is how boxing works
              Running and excessive holding should be banned from the sport of boxing.

I can't believe they were defending the running ***** like he did something great against a sub par fighter like Crotch.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                lol at the internet teacher.

Last night I was watching the fights on stream SHOBOX and a bunch of yanks were crying about how Dirrell was robbed and being the good yank that I am, said, how was he robbed when all he did was run? And they were like Dirrell landed the better punches, pitter pat punches IMO. Then they were saying, Froch never hit Dirrell and I said then how did he get a bloody nose and lip and the knot on his eye? And they were like just because he got a bloody nose does not mean he lost the fight and I had these bitches crying and crying and crying.

A bunch of American fan boys who think running is boxing.

I asked them if I hit you once in a fight and then ran for 12 rounds does that mean I won and they were like yes, that is how boxing works
                Running and excessive holding should be banned from the sport of boxing.

I can't believe they were defending the running ***** like he did something great against a sub par fighter like Crotch.

Flailing around and getting manhandled by your opponent for much of the fight= smart boxing

Comment

even the las vegas papers thought it wasa fair decision and even used my words of "bloodied" dirrells face..

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009...rell-split-de/

Froch is so lucky...he must have the yank press on payroll...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Flailing around and getting manhandled by your opponent for much of the fight= smart boxing
                    lol and falling down on his knees trying to hug a la Berto
                    That's Dirrell boxing 101

Making Dirrell hug nothing but air

Comment

Working...
                    X