Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaw says stick fork in Victor Ortiz because he's done (GREAT ARTICLE!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“Angulo felt horrible about losing and he is determined to bounce back strong,” Shaw said. “I didn’t hear that coming out of Ortiz’s mouth. But Perro is a real Mexican warrior and Ortiz is just some kid from Kansas.”

is it bad if you are from arkansas???

poor taylor

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
      “Angulo felt horrible about losing and he is determined to bounce back strong,” Shaw said. “I didn’t hear that coming out of Ortiz’s mouth. But Perro is a real Mexican warrior and Ortiz is just some kid from Kansas.”

is it bad if you are from arkansas???

poor taylor
      Socio....Taylor is from Arkansas! LOL

Comment

i agree with shaw, they rushed that kid and didnt know what they were putting him in their with. terrible job by golden girl promo. i hope vic ortiz comes back but i think they ruined him.

Comment

shaw is just angry w/ GBP because they stole kirkland from him... that said, GBP doesn't have the best matchmaking skills.

Comment

I agree with Bob and Shaw, GBP is rushing his fighters.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                shaw is just angry w/ GBP because they stole kirkland from him... that said, GBP doesn't have the best matchmaking skills.
                i think he is right and it hit right on the money gbp is going to give us boring fight what boxer do they have besides the obvious hopkins n mosley that is worth you payin money to watch

as far as ortiz as i said i think shaw was 100% right

Comment

Working...
                X