Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Donaire-Rigondeaux in Trouble Over Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Donair stay ducking.....

He's soooooo scared. He reads minds and knew Rig wouldn't submit! Donair stay ducking!
    So Manny didnt take the test..he ducking...Rigo wont take the test ..Donaire is ducking....:AYWOoD: You are a idiot!

Comment

He better.

Ryan ******** ‏@ryan********
      Rigondeaux's manager just told me he will be meeting his client tomorrow in NYC to sign @Vada_Testing agreement for @filipinoflash fight

Comment

If you have nothing to hide, sign the contract. Plain and simple.

Rigo will sign it. This is the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          He better.

Rigondeaux's manager just told me he will be meeting his client tomorrow in NYC to sign @Vada_Testing agreement for @filipinoflash fight
          Good now nonito just needs to sign his contract

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            He better.

Damn right he better. Maybe Donaire going public lit a fire under his ass. Something's up with Rigo though, first all that Caribe nonsense and now this.

Comment

It's a real shame if this fight doesn't happen. I was really looking forward to Nonito fighting a real slick boxer like Rigondeaux.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
                He better.

When was this tweeted? Donaire been throwing roadblocks since day one. Let's see what he comes up with next. Rigo's people ****ing with this dude's head already.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Looks like donaire Trynna duck. Team rigo got no problem with testing

Comment

Boxing fans....we're never happy about anything and something is always somebody else's fault or a conspiracy.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      So Manny didnt take the test..he ducking...Rigo wont take the test ..Donaire is ducking....:AYWOoD: You are a idiot!
                      Don't twist your own logic you silly silly silly goose you. I know it's been a VERY long day for you so I will let it slide...

Keep your head up.

Comment

Working...
                      X