Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Bailey: I'd Go To Jail For Whooping His Old Ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley on Bailey: I'd Go To Jail For Whooping His Old Ass

In a recent interview with ringtv.com's Lem Satterfield, newly crowned IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey (43-7, 37KOs) said that he would like to face Tim Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) in a unification bout but didn't believe the WBO champion would face him.

[Click Here To Read More]

Just do it Bradley. Take that belt, and wait on the Pac-Marquez winner, because that's who you'll be fighting in Spring 2013.

Comment

I'd rather see Bradley fight Khan. This fight does nothing for him in my eyes.-

Comment

Isnt Bradley like 30?lol
        both of u are old as ****!

Comment

i still like the rematch pleasse. pacquiao-bradley 2... than pac-marquez 4..

Comment

Unify hell yea

Comment

I'd like the Khan fight, but that s**t is a pipe dream now that Bradley is with TR. And I think Khan will fight Alexander or Guerrero in November or December anyway, unless Mayweather comes out and fights him of course.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I'd like the Khan fight, but that s**t is a pipe dream now that Bradley is with TR. And I think Khan will fight Alexander or Guerrero in November or December anyway, unless Mayweather comes out and fights him of course.
                IMO, Khan has a better chance at a Paulie rematch for his belt than fighting Bradley.... but hell, if Bradley won the IBF... that's a tempting picture.
                Buttttt, soon as Mayweather gets out, the WBC got his WW belt waiting right there for him so he can take either Khan or Canelo while holding both.

Comment

Comment

Interestingly enough, Bailey has propelled his career into a whole new stratosphere practically over night. Getting into a war with words with 2 welterweight big names? Bailey's got the option to pick and choose.

Comment

Working...
                    X