Dan Rafael is a fat piece of crap

Comment

Originally posted by COLONEL SANDERS View Post
      I wish it had been 6 rounds.

not very professional on Dan Rafael's part
      Hey pot, meet kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
        If it true that he got paid only 25k when it was suppose to be 750k, then Klitscko, Finkel and Dan are scumbags.
        Didn't have anything to do with Klitschko. Briggs got burned (he says) by his own business associates.

He has never implicated the Klitschkos in his claims.

Comment

I am rewatching the fight and could only wonder why this was not stopped after 7th. I understand where Rafael is coming with his comment, but seriously he should have been a bigger man and have reacted to Briggs' comments with that statement. The whole event, as I cant call it a fight, was painful to watch, Vitaly really gave Shannon a monstrous beating that should not have lasted 12, mind you 15.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            I am rewatching the fight and could only wonder why this was not stopped after 7th. I understand where Rafael is coming with his comment, but seriously he should have been a bigger man and have reacted to Briggs' comments with that statement. The whole event, as I cant call it a fight, was painful to watch, Vitaly really gave Shannon a monstrous beating that should not have lasted 12, mind you 15.
            I think Dan was really rattled by Briggs' claims. He'd never been publicly attacked like that before, with someone with a big name in boxing calling him corrupt.

Comment

Dan's remark about wishing the fight had gone 15 rounds has been removed from the chat transcript!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                Dan's remark about wishing the fight had gone 15 rounds has been removed from the chat transcript!
                Just checked. You are right.

Comment

Dan sucks.

Listen to Boxingtruth.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                    I wish Pizza Hut did an all-you-can-eat that lasted for 15 days. That way Dan Rafael may actually explode, instead of just getting progressively more obese.
                    LMFAO!!

What a disrespectful thing to say about a fighter who went out on his shield. I like some of his writing but he irks the hell out of me at times.

Comment

HBO wants to hire him, so he doesnt give a ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X