Can David Price recover?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think he go it anymore

Comment

Where are all the Price fans? Oh, that's right, you are pretending you never were a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Where are all the Price fans? Oh, that's right, you are pretending you never were a fan.
        I never was Price fan, but I like the guy. I was hoping he'll grow into something. I am Klitschko fan.

Why are you so happy Price got KOed. Would it be better for you if Tyson did it? As long as someone establishes himself and gives Wlad a fight I am more than happy. If Tyson is the one - great! But somehow I doubt people will give Wlad much credit for beating him...

Comment

he doesnt have a bad chin. hes a heavyweight, when you get hit by a punch you dont see things are supposed to happen. now im not saying hes got a great chin, but theres no reason to say its terrible. when he gets knocked out by someone who cant punch you can say he has a poor chin, until then he just doesnt have a great one.

i dont know what it is that makes ppl refuse to have a grey area of any sort when it comes to punch resistance. its like ppl expect every fighter to be marvin hagler and if he isnt hes got the worst chin in history. either he cant be hurt or he gets hurt by anything. makes no sense.

price can recover, in terms of promotion and image it was a dmagain loss but thats about it. he didnt get dominated, he didnt get puniched and it wasnt a real brutal knockout. as long as his confidence isnt ruined, and i dont think it is he will be back for sure.

the question is if he was ever good enough to be a top HW, imo the answer is yes. hes got a lot of flaws but hes also got a lot of things going for himself. in any other division he would stand no chance but as bad as the HW division is he can come back and be successful. sometimes you see a highly regarded HW and think "ohh hes terrible, hes got no chance", it takes a while before you realize almost all of them are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I never was Price fan, but I like the guy. I was hoping he'll grow into something. I am Klitschko fan.

Why are you so happy Price got KOed. Would it be better for you if Tyson did it? As long as someone establishes himself and gives Wlad a fight I am more than happy. If Tyson is the one - great! But somehow I doubt people will give Wlad much credit for beating him...
            I don't like Price but I'd never want to see him die. He was lucky it was only Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
              he doesnt have a bad chin. hes a heavyweight, when you get hit by a punch you dont see things are supposed to happen. now im not saying hes got a great chin, but theres no reason to say its terrible. when he gets knocked out by someone who cant punch you can say he has a poor chin, until then he just doesnt have a great one.

i dont know what it is that makes ppl refuse to have a grey area of any sort when it comes to punch resistance. its like ppl expect every fighter to be marvin hagler and if he isnt hes got the worst chin in history. either he cant be hurt or he gets hurt by anything. makes no sense.

price can recover, in terms of promotion and image it was a dmagain loss but thats about it. he didnt get dominated, he didnt get puniched and it wasnt a real brutal knockout. as long as his confidence isnt ruined, and i dont think it is he will be back for sure.

the question is if he was ever good enough to be a top HW, imo the answer is yes. hes got a lot of flaws but hes also got a lot of things going for himself. in any other division he would stand no chance but as bad as the HW division is he can come back and be successful. sometimes you see a highly regarded HW and think "ohh hes terrible, hes got no chance", it takes a while before you realize almost all of them are terrible.
              he's a heavyweight with a bad chin. thompson has never 1 punch ko'd someone in his life. he has absolutely no power and price was completely gone, and that wasn't even thompson's power hand jesus that is pure glass

Comment

The only way Price redeems himself is by fighting Wilder in America. Americans think he is good for some reason. He'll spark him out in a few seconds and will be back on the heavyweight scene.

Comment

I am still highly interested in Tyson-Price. Only because Price got KOed doesn't change the fact Price is commonwealth champion. Tyson should go for it - moreover if he is positive he would win.

That would be a very good win on his record and the rivalry he wins in the younger days would do a lot for his latter career.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    I am still highly interested in Tyson-Price. Only because Price got KOed doesn't change the fact Price is commonwealth champion. Tyson should go for it - moreover if he is positive he would win.

That would be a very good win on his record and the rivalry he wins in the younger days would do a lot for his latter career.
                    What don't you understand about Fury being two fights away from a world title shot? Fury beating Price now would mean next to nothing.

Comment

The TS isnt clear on what he is asking.

Yes he can recover to what he was, cos what he was wasnt that much anyway......he can indeed recover to ko'ing the Audley and skeltons of this world, he could do that tonight if you want.

Can he improve, yes he definately can and this loss is good that it will make him improve. Whether he will get any good is another matter altogether though even if he does improve. He can certainly beat Thompson if he improves.

Comment

Working...
                      X