No announcement yet.

I LOOOVE me some CHINO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOOOVE me some CHINO!!!

HOLY F*** I just watched the Marcos Maidana fight from the Canelo vs Lopez undercard! The dude always comes to scrap, great fight, great stoppage!

If you haven't checked it out yet, check the Video Trading Block, there is a thread on there with all the ShoBox fights from that night.

who doesn't?....

he's on my favorite current fighters....

we always know what he's going to bring to a fight, and unless he's fighting a snoozer slick fighter that clinches him 80 times in a fight. We always get a war.

Comment

Call me crazy but I want to see Maidana vs. Soto Karass 2. That fight left me wanting more.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanMauler View Post

HOLY F*** I just watched the Marcos Maidana fight from the Canelo vs Lopez undercard! The dude always comes to scrap, great fight, great stoppage!

If you haven't checked it out yet, check the Video Trading Block, there is a thread on there with all the ShoBox fights from that night.
        Just look at that photo. Maidana is looking at the bag with utter disdain and hatred. Deep down he is wishing it was a living organism, so he could have the pleasure of killing it
        Last edited by deanrw; 09-18-2012, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Man i will never miss one of his fight but that being said who here wasnt swayed by karass efforts I found my self going damn let do this chino to come on Karass let stop this dude. Was a great fight.

Comment

Both guys were trading bombs, shyt was crazy!

Maidanas head looks like it was built for boxing lol, those massive cheek bones and square jaw look like they were built to absorb punishment.

Comment

Ole, Ole, Oleeeeeee...CHINOOOOOOO, CHINOOOOOOO!!!

Comment

Maidana has a fight of the year candidate in every ****ing year. In 2009 against Victor Ortiz. In 2010 against Amir Khan. In 2011 against Erik Morales. And in 2012 and against Jesus Soto Karass. Very under appreciated guy.

Comment

for a guy that tanks a ****load of punches i've never really seen him with heavy bruising or a disfigured face.

Comment

He has a pretty heavy jab. If you see the knock down and the final TKO, both start with Soto going back because of the jab. I hope he keeps improving his jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X