Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people so hard on Ward and he actually proved he is the best in his division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People don't like his style. But all he got to do is keep winning and fighting the best and tge money and popularity will follow.

Comment

Because he is black, dominate and does whatever the f-ck he wants. I see right through all the little bull**** with these so called boxing fans and journalist.

Comment

I would say its his style/he is a nice guy. I like him think he is a very good fighter n the best in the division.

Comment

Andre Ward, even hearing his name makes me yawn,the guys just so ****ing boring, personality, style, nickname, he will never be a big star despite his obvious skill's shame really such talent wasted on such a boring twat!

Comment

Not because he is black you cry babies

It is more to do with him fighting at home whilst others had to go on the road in the super six tournament.

He needs to go to Europe and fight Kessler or Froch to get full respect I believe.

Comment

I'm not a fan of his style but I don't dislike him because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                While people are waiting on Mayweather and Pacquaio to prove they are the best in the welterweight division against each other, Andre Ward basically cleaned out his division. He clearly beat the number 2 and 3 guy in Froch and Kessler, and had some other good wins against top ten guys and fringe contenders.

He is the most well rounded guy in his division and all that is missing his dramatic knockout wins.

Ward is the goods and IMO he should be top five in the p4p lists and most definitely ahead of Martinez who is just as dominant but with lesser competition.
                I think that alot of people don't like Andre Ward because he seems to be well mannered and not a braggart.

If he ran his mouth, it would validate the poor behavior of more potential fans and then they would like him more.

It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  Not because he is black you cry babies

It is more to do with him fighting at home whilst others had to go on the road in the super six tournament.

He needs to go to Europe and fight Kessler or Froch to get full respect I believe.
                  as if he got "HOME TOWN DECISIONS" like Froch did over Dirrell hahaha

even at Home Ward DOMINATED HIS OPPONENTS, I can't even remember him losing Rounds during that entire Tournament...WTF makes you think the outcome would be any different if he fought Froch in Nottingham or Kessler in Denmark or Abraham in Germany...the only chance those fighters would have against him would be to ROB HIM

Ward is #1 in his Division and Top 5 P4P, he really doesn't have to leave Oakland Now lol and he don't need to "GO TO EUROPE" to get respect, he already has his respect by DOMINATING THE SUPER 6

Comment

I have had him in my top 5 P4P list since he beat Froch and won the tounrey. I think the reason people may be a little "hard" on him might be because he's like the GSP of boxing, hell of a fighter who dominates his opponent but can't finish fighters. I mean look at every match up for Ward and there's little chance he'll score a KO/TKO, he'll probably UD them all but there won't be a probably KO in the mix. It doesn't matter to me, I respect his high level skill and could careless if there's stoppages, I'm a fan of boxing not so much KO's (although they are great in their own right),

Comment

I voted for the first one, mainly because most people like pure offensive styles, the entertainment aspect of the sport.

The reason I enjoy watching Ward is because he reminds me of a cleaner more effective fighting Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X