Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm The Top Fighter in Britain at The Minute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: I'm The Top Fighter in Britain at The Minute

Carl Froch has declared himself Britain's best boxer as he bids to be crowned the world's top super-middleweight on Saturday.

[Click Here To Read More]

never really been a massive froch fan but he's not wrong here. he's consistently in against the best and doing very well. i don't believe that he would duck anyone and he's as tough as nails which makes up for the fact he isn't the slickest of boxers.
    i'm sure if he beats ward he'll be after bute pretty soon, and i bet he would rematch kessler.
    can't say fairer than that really, shame there aren't more like him really.

Comment

Says more about British boxing than it does about Carl Froch.

Comment

Boxing in Britain has been on the decline indeed.

However that is also the case in many countries that had boxing as a more popular sport.

Comment

Has been the case for some time with Froch.

Comment

let's see him get past the business at hand first...wonder what he'll say if he goes through the same situation as Khan

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
              let's see him get past the business at hand first...wonder what he'll say if he goes through the same situation as Khan
              It is possible that Froch could lose in worse fashion than Khan did this coming weekend.

Comment

No Carl you are not the Top fighter in Britain at the minute. You've BEEN the top fighter in Britain for the longest now.

Give this man his ******* props.

Even if he gets embarrassed by Ward this Saturday, to me he's always been the best British boxer.

Comment

tyson fury?? mhahahaha

Comment

Froch the best British fighter right now. Thats a fair statement

Comment

Working...
                    X