No announcement yet.

"Thug" is the new N-word.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Thug" is the new N-word.

I notice when people are referring to blacks they use the word "Thug" instead of the n-word so they don't get into trouble. I never hear anyone else call other races "Thugs" This to me is now a racial slur that people can get away with.

Originally posted by Report! View Post
    I notice when people are referring to blacks they use the word "Thug" instead of the n-word so they don't get into trouble. I never hear anyone else call other races "Thugs" This to me is now a racial slur that people can get away with.
    that sounds ******ed

Comment

Same way illegal alien is now a derogatory name for Mexicans now I guess.

Oh my Fox News is racist!

Comment

Worldwar plus total extinction could end it all. Bring it on shattheads.

Comment

in that case, get the **** outta my thread thug

Comment

as ******ed as that may sound I've made this observation long before, especially with the media. For example, any time some black person, like an athlete, gets in trouble, they often label him a "thug" while slamming him. If a white athlete gets in trouble, you don't hear the media call them a "thug".

Michael Vick = thug

Ben Roethlisberger = troubled

A better example is when rapper Common visited the whitehouse and people freaked out. That **** Sarah Palin and others called Common a thug on air. As if Common of all people is a thug!! So he's a black rapper that must mean he's a thug!
            Last edited by ИATAS; 09-23-2011, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              as ******ed as that may sound I've made this observation long before, especially with the media. For example, any time some black person, like an athlete, gets in trouble, they often label him a "thug" while slamming him. If a white athlete gets in trouble, you don't hear the media call them a "thug".

Michael Vick = thug

A better example is when rapper Common visited the whitehouse and people freaked out. That **** Sarah Palin and others called Common a thug on air. As if Common of all people is a thug!! So he's a black rapper that must mean he's a thug!
              You nailed it right here. Green k sent.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

Michael Vick = thug

I agree, im tired of all this BS Political Correctness

Do you wanna know what the CIA calls "Slaves" now? Forced Labor.

Yea, you aint a slave, you just Forced Labor. Look up some poor countries that still have thousands of slaves, the government will never call them slaves, they are "Forced Laborers".

If a person is fat, then call him FAT.
                If a white person is a thug/racist/etc call him ******/Hick/Honkey/Cracker
                If a black person is a thug/racist/etc call him the Nword/Cword/Thug/Gangster.
                If a person is gay call him a ****

I hate what this world has become.

Blackboards are now "Chalkboards" but Whiteboards are still A-OK!

Are you a handi-cap? Crippled? Nah homie, now you are "Differently Able"

You a midget or dwarf? You are vertically challenged.
                Last edited by Medved; 09-23-2011, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  I agree, im tired of all this BS Political Correctness

Do you wanna know what the CIA calls "Slaves" now? Forced Labor.

Yea, you aint a slave, you just Forced Labor. Look up some poor countries that still have thousands of slaves, the government will never call them slaves, they are "Forced Laborers".

If a person is fat, then call him FAT.
                  If a white person is a thug/racist/etc call him ******/Hick/Honkey/Cracker
                  If a black person is a thug/racist/etc call him the Nword/Cword/Thug/Gangster.
                  If a person is gay call him a ****

I hate what this world has become.

Blackboards are now "Chalkboards" but Whiteboards are still A-OK!

Are you a handi-cap? Crippled? Nah homie, now you are "Differently Able"

Comment

Broader ethnic categories

African descent
                    Ann
                    A white woman to a black person – or a black woman who acts too much like a white one. While Miss Ann, also just plain Ann, is a derisive reference to the white woman, by extension it is applied to any black woman who puts on airs and tries to act like Miss Ann.[1]
                    Ape
                    (U.S.) a black person.[2]
                    Aunt Jemima / Aunt Jane / Aunt Mary / Aunt Sally / Aunt Thomasina
                    (U.S. Blacks) a black woman who "kisses up" to whites, a "sellout," female counterpart of Uncle Tom.[3] Taken from the popular syrup of the same name, where "Aunt Jemima" is represented as a black woman. Spears, op. cit. p. 118.
                    Bluegum
                    An offensive slur used by some United States white Southerners for an African-American perceived as being lazy and who refuses to work.[4]
                    Boogie
                    a black person (film noire) "The boogies lowered the boom on Beaver Canal".[5]
                    Buffie
                    a black person.[6]
                    Colored
                    (U.S.) a Black person. Once generally accepted as inoffensive, this word is now considered disrespectful by some. The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People continues to use its full name unapologetically. Some black Americans have reclaimed this word and softened it in the expression "a person of color." See also: Coloured, a non-offensive term for mixed ethnicity (South Africa)
                    Coon
                    (U.S. & U.K) a black person. Possibly from Portuguese barracoos, a building constructed to hold slaves for sale. (1837).[7]
                    Crow
                    a black person,[8] spec. a black woman.
                    Eggplant
                    a black person. In the 1979 classic film, "The Jerk", the leading character played by Steve Martin is advised by his associates to keep the "eggplants" out of his planned housing development. "Eggplants?" Steve asks. "Yeah, the Jungle Bunnies.", says the other guy. "Of course. Bunnies will eat the eggplants", says Steve. "No, I mean the ******s", says the other guy. "What!", says Steve Martin, "I am a ******."[9]
                    Fuzzies
                    a black person. In the 1964 film classic, "Zulu", the British officer played by Michael Caine refers to the Zulus as "fuzzies".[10]
                    Gable
                    a black person.[6]
                    Golliwogg
                    (UK Commonwealth) a dark-skinned person, after Florence Kate Upton's children's book character [11]
                    Jigaboo, jiggabo, jijjiboo, zigabo, jig, jigg, jiggy, jigga
                    (U.S. & UK) a black person (JB) with stereotypical black features (dark skin, wide nose, etc.).[12] The term "jig" was often used by Richard Nixon when speaking in private. Used to refer to mannerisms that resemble dancing.
                    Jim Crow
                    (U.S.) a black person; also the name for the segregation laws prevalent in much of the United States until the civil rights movement of the 1950s and 1960s.[13]
                    Jim Fish
                    (South Africa) a black person[14]
                    Kaffir, kaffer, kaffir, kafir, kaffre
                    (South Africa) a. a black person. Very offensive.
                    Macaca
                    Epithet used to describe a Negro (originally) or a person of North-African origin (more recently). Came to public attention in 2006 when U.S. Senator George Allen infamously used it to refer to one of Jim Webb's volunteers, S. R. Sidarth, when he said, "This fellow here, over here with the yellow shirt, macaca, or whatever his name is." [15]
                    Mammy
                    Domestic servant of African descent, generally good-natured, often overweight, and loud.[16]
                    Mosshead
                    a black person.[6]
                    Munt
                    (among whites in South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Zambia) a black person from muntu, the singular of Bantu[17]
                    Nig-nog or Nig Jig
                    (UK & U.S.) a black person.[18]
                    ****** / nigra / ***** / *****h / ****** / nigglet
                    (U.S., UK) An offensive term for a black person. From the word negro which means the color black in numerous languages. Diminutive appellations include "Nigg" and "Nigz." Over time, the terms "*****" and "*****z" (plural) have come to be frequently used between some African-Americans without the negative associations of "******."
                    Nigra / negra / niggra / nigrah / nigruh
                    (U.S.) offensive for a black person [first used in the early 1900s][19]
                    Pickaninny
                    a term – generally considered derogatory – that in English usage refers to black children, or a caricature of them which is widely considered racist.
                    Porch monkey
                    a black person,[20]
                    Powder burn
                    a black person.[6]
                    Quashie
                    a black person.[6]
                    Sambo
                    (U.S.) a derogatory term for an African American, Black, or sometimes a South Asian person.[16][21]
                    Smoked Irish / smoked Irishman
                    (U.S.) 19th century term for Blacks (intended to insult both Blacks and Irish).[6]
                    Sooty
                    a black person [originated in the U.S. in the 1950s][22]
                    Spade
                    A black person.[23] recorded since 1928 (OED), from the playing cards suit.
                    Tar baby
                    (UK; U.S.; and N.Z.) a black child.[24] See Tar baby.
                    Teapot
                    (British) a black person. [1800s][25]
                    Thicklips
                    a black person.[6]
                    Uncle Tom
                    (U.S. minorities) term for an African-American, Latino, or Asian who panders to white people; a "sellout" (from the title character of Harriet Beecher Stowe's Uncle Tom's Cabin.)
                    East Asian descent
                    Celestial
                    (Aust.) In the late 1900s Chinese people in Australia were often referred to as "Celestials","[citation needed] a reference to their coming from the "Celestial Empire" (i.e China), see a usage example.[26]
                    Charlie
                    (U.S.) A term used by American troops during the Vietnam War as a short-hand term for communist guerrillas: it was shortened from "Victor Charlie," the radio code designation for Viet Cong, or VC.[27]
                    Chee-chee
                    a Eurasian half-caste [probably from Hindi chi-chi fie!, literally, dirt][28]
                    Chinaman
                    (U.S. and English) Chinese person, used in old American west when discrimination against Chinese was common.[29] Possibly coined by early Chinese Americans from a translation of "Zhong Guo Ren" which is literally "China" and "Person." In contrast to "Frenchman" or "Irishman" which are generally considered neutral, non-insulting terms, "Chinaman" is considered offensive especially in the U.S. due to the virulent anti-Asian racism of the period in which the term came into popular usage (mid-1800s) and tends to generate objections in contemporary usage. Can be comparable to referring to a Black person as "a Negro", today. In 20th century Chicago politics, "Chinaman" had a specific, unintentionally insulting meaning. A junior politician or government worker's political patron was referred to as their "Chinaman" (or "chinaman" without the initial capital) regardless of their actual ethnic heritage or gender.[30] "Chinaman", without the initial capital, is also regularly used in cricket in a non-ethnic sense to refer to a left-handed bowler who uses a wrist spin action.
                    (U.S.) used towards people of perceived Chinese descent, referring to eye shape. Considered extremely derogatory, although at least one U.S. school proudly used the term as a sports mascot until the 1980s.[31]

Comment

Working...
                    X