No announcement yet.

You ****in tools, stfu, Marquez-Lopez is LEGIT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Different fighter different career, but the facts are Rafa is older, smaller, and has many more miles on him going up against a hard punching fighter who applies a good amount of pressure.

I think this will be a relatively easy blow out other than some competitive early rounds but who can say what Rafa really has left, I guess we will find out.
    I can respect that. My only real point I'm sticking too is that we don't "know for sure" that Marquez is shot and if Lopez wins I think he should get all credit for it, especially since I believe Marquez at the very least takes him into deep competitive waters but at least the first half even if he does get Ko'd from the 6th round or further, I think the first few rounds or a can't miss!

And definitely something to look forward to other then the annoying as old as Jesus Floyd-Mayweather Haye/Klitchscko ducking talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I can respect that. My only real point I'm sticking too is that we don't "know for sure" that Marquez is shot and if Lopez wins I think he should get all credit for it, especially since I believe Marquez at the very least takes him into deep competitive waters but at least the first half even if he does get Ko'd from the 6th round or further, I think the first few rounds or a can't miss!

And definitely something to look forward to other then the annoying as old as Jesus Floyd-Mayweather Haye/Klitchscko ducking talk.
      The 1st few rounds will say plenty about where Rafa is and its a good win but not a great win for JuanMa in my view because Rafa is past his best and is smaller than JuanMa even if Rafa is a great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
        I'm sick and tired of these so called "boxing fans" not giving Lopez any credit for this fight with Marquez. Especially when Marquez has shown NO SIGN of decline whatsoever. Yeah he was just in a few wars, what the **** does that mean? You rather him of gave us 3 boring fights? Why not just enjoy the ****in fights and enjoy this. Rather then trying to always try and discover new ways to discredit fighters. It was the same bull**** with Cotto. He loses to the Pound 4 pound best fighter in the world and he's shot? Get the **** out of here, especially when half the people saying that are Pac fans, so your discrediting one of your favorite fighters now?

This fight is 50/50. I mean I won't lie if it was a younger Marquez it'd probably be 60-40 70-30 in his favor. But to act like he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO past it and punch drunk that this is just a gimme fight is just ******ed. He looked good in that fourth fight and I was ****in disgusted with boxingscene's punk ass for not making it a feature fight. I was like what kind of ****in boxing site is this? If Marquez beats Lopez he gets all the credit in the world and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when all these guys that are saying he's shot are going make a complete 360 degree turn in there opinion.

I actually favor Marquez in this fight because he can easily pick apart the flaws in Lopez. It's going to be a ****in war and I can't wait. It's going to be one of the best fights in the year and instead of bitching about Manny-Pac & Haye-Klitchsko's not getting made, why not embrace the one HUGE fight that IS GETTING MADE! I got Marquez somewhere between 8th-10th round stoppage. GIVE THIS WARRIOR THE CREDIT HE ****IN DESERVES WHEN HE HASN'T DONE **** TOO THINK OTHERWISE! No sign of decline at all.
        Good point. I am going for Marquez in this fight. Marquez isn't in his prime, but he's not shot or in any way past it. I'd pick him over any featherweight right now. This is a legit fight, and if Lopez beats Marquez, then when he know he's for real.

Judging by the idiotic posts I've read, I honestly believe some people are so dumb on this forum that they probably can't even tell Marquez and Vasquez apart, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          The 1st few rounds will say plenty about where Rafa is and its a good win but not a great win for JuanMa in my view because Rafa is past his best and is smaller than JuanMa even if Rafa is a great fighter.
          This would be a great win for JML without a doubt...he has shown a vulnerability with regards to his chin...hell he was fighting a much smaller limited concepcion in his last bout and even though he dominated he found himself on the canvas and I believe if you watch closely BOTHERED by the clean punches...(if he was able to shake of the power punching Marquez and stop him...WOW)

If JML beats Raffy then I would consider that the FIRST BIG VICTORY in a potentially excellent career...in order to win he will have to TAKE and not just give against the power punching technician RM...Im not sold he can do so..but if he did I would consider it to be the Puerto Rican Stars true coming out party and yes a "great" win.

Comment

Working...
          X