Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Antics, Frustration With HBO's 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Antics, Frustration With HBO's 24/7

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26KOs) is not pleased with the recent 24/7 series for his upcoming fight with WBA junior middleweight champion Miguel Cotto (37-2, 30KOs). Unless you've been hiding in a closet, 24/7 is a reality television series, created by HBO, that follows athletes for a period of weeks as they prepare for a major sporting event. Each series of the show is generally three to four episodes, and is narrated by Liev Schreiber.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol, so much for the claim he made in episode he owned 24/7 and was taking it over.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
      lol, so much for the claim he made in episode he owned 24/7 and was taking it over.
      lol

Comment

so they pretty much want.....what all of us hate?

Comment

The best 24/7's were Floyd - DLH (just cause it was fresh), Floyd - Hatton & Cotto - Marg II.

I'm not sure why the HBO staff & that lady want Floyd rehashing the same ****. The fans are bored of it and surely the show would be better served showing something different with Floyd & when they do the Pac - Bradley one.

But I get the feeling we'll hear the same **** with the Pac one again. At least the Ariza "fall-out" might make it interesting as well as seeing a bit more about Bradley (who seems boring as hell though).

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            The best 24/7's were Floyd - DLH (just cause it was fresh), Floyd - Hatton & Cotto - Marg II.

I'm not sure why the HBO staff & that lady want Floyd rehashing the same ****. The fans are bored of it and surely the show would be better served showing something different with Floyd & when they do the Pac - Bradley one.

But I get the feeling we'll hear the same **** with the Pac one again. At least the Ariza "fall-out" might make it interesting as well as seeing a bit more about Bradley (who seems boring as hell though).
            Mayweather-Hatton 247>>>>all 247s

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post

I agree with this.

Floyd/ODLH was the best one, and it was fresh
              Floyd/Hatton was 2nd best

all the others are terrible,

Pacquiao/ODLH was pretty decent though.

Comment

chicken floyd challenged pacman once again but every time he did it he looked ridiculous because boxing fans knew he was just bluffing...only recently he said there's no way he would fight pacman and now...he's singing a different tune...i hope cotto upsets him...though i believe cotto needs a miracle to beat him...

Comment

I thought he was his own man but here he admits he is a puppet?

When things are going well he takes the credit, when people think meh 24/7 was crap he blames others.

Comment

thats what they want people of color to do on tv act crazy wear different color wigs, tattoo their faces, glorify drugs n crim, etc.... rarely do u find ones who will turn down the money and opt not to put that image out!

Comment

Working...
                    X