Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather refuses to sign contract to fight Mosely, can't blame it on Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather refuses to sign contract to fight Mosely, can't blame it on Pacquiao

nah, from the ***** perspective, pac is the cause of haiti... mayweather fight , and the death of mj

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
      nah, from the ***** perspective, pac is the cause of haiti... mayweather fight , and the death of mj
      damn, that really cracked me up!

Comment

i used to think floyd actually wanted to fight pac too but now i doubt that

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
          Words can't explain how gay your avatar is, but I actually find that sig funny. Well done.

Comment

So even if Pac agreed to Olympic testing PBF woulnnt have signed. Pac should have called PBFs bluff and agreed olympic testing and PBF still wouldnt sign.
            He is basically still retired PBF.

Comment

maybe he's thinking it over if mosley is also on A-side meth...

damn it, blame it all to pacman hahaha. funny *****s

Comment

"mosley is a risk, former steroid user; might still be using steroids, not a draw, and he got 5 losses" - lil floyd.

100% chance floyd ducks mosley.

Comment

I think Floyd know that he is on the trap, Mosley is the most dangerous WW at this time even at his age, I think thats the reason as well why Team Pacman put him in the third choices and they want Floyd first.

Comment

CUNG LE AND HIS GREAT THREADS

Comment

Working...
                    X