No announcement yet.

Roy Jones VS Clinton Woods From '02

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
    ah Simple Dirk trying to win online friends yet again. Pathetic.
    No just asking him to refer to the start of the thread. Notice how everything turns to **** when you enter......

I would also ask Kris to refer to our respective posting histories. Barring this thread, I have healthy debates about a range of different topics.

Whereas your posting history consists almost entirely of you insulting people or "trolls" and starting back n forth spam wars whilst getting worked up beyond all belief.

Comment

Your as bad as each other in replying to each other all the time. One of you show some class and maturity and just stop raising to it.

You claim one spams and posts pointless crap, in the same very post your doing the same, and talking completely off topic. You guys pretend to not care about each other but spending so much time and effort obsessively dissing each other doesn't back that up and makes you both look pretty lame, publicly.

I don't think anyone cares who it is. But the fact is two people having personal fueds on a boxing forum, in threads dedicated to a topic is not on. Stop ****ing it up for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by bsrizpac View Post
        ah Simple Dirk trying to win online friends yet again. Pathetic.
        DUDE!

You are a 100% genuine................... DICK,

Someone ban this prick or do i need to see Steve.

I will get this troll banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          No just asking him to refer to the start of the thread. Notice how everything turns to **** when you enter......

I would also ask Kris to refer to our respective posting histories. Barring this thread, I have healthy debates about a range of different topics.

Whereas your posting history consists almost entirely of you insulting people or "trolls" and starting back n forth spam wars whilst getting worked up beyond all belief.
          Pathetic and transparent. You are clearly hoping you get some internet friends. Sad putrid ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            Your as bad as each other in replying to each other all the time. One of you show some class and maturity and just stop raising to it.

You claim one spams and posts pointless crap, in the same very post your doing the same, and talking completely off topic. You guys pretend to not care about each other but spending so much time and effort obsessively dissing each other doesn't back that up and makes you both look pretty lame, publicly.

I don't think anyone cares who it is. But the fact is two people having personal fueds on a boxing forum, in threads dedicated to a topic is not on. Stop ****ing it up for everyone.
            Ive got class but have never claimed to be mature.

Who gives a toss honestly? Like you said its a forum, I dont take any of it personal. Its just a laugh for me. Maybe Im too cruel finding humour in the misfortunes of young bsriz. I apologise, I realise its a bit wanky taking up so much space

Comment

Working...
            X