No announcement yet.

ever felt de-masculinated/de-feminised

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever felt de-masculinated/de-feminised

Just wondered if anyone else here has felt like that.

Main time Ive ever felt like this is due to a back problem that Ive had for a while... and been in a situation such as lifting a very heavy object, and I can't do it incase I hurt my back, and it feels bad, especially like if it needs to done.. and a girl or woman has to do it instead... its an odd feeling.. and it doesnt feel good. Men/boys are ment to be strong and physically able.. and when youre not its strange..

get a weight belt and lift with your legs young man....never let a hoe or ***** lift something for you ,u will look like and feel like sissy boy.

Comment

Dude.. I just said that lol

what is a weight belt?

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post

Main time Ive ever felt like this is due to a back problem that Ive had for a while... and been in a situation such as lifting a very heavy object, and I can't do it incase I hurt my back, and it feels bad, especially like if it needs to done.. and a girl or woman has to do it instead... its an odd feeling.. and it doesnt feel good. Men/boys are ment to be strong and physically able.. and when youre not its strange..
        Dear GOD!!!! Matt find a girlfriend.....

Comment

What the **** man lol Post up a story of you feeling sissy or get your ass out

Comment

Matt needs to get laid.

Comment

Matty boy call up Pete Townsend he likes young boys.

Comment

i do heavy lifting every morning when i take a piss
                Last edited by phallus; 01-11-2007, 02:58 AM.

Comment

/\ lol. You ****ers this is ment to be the adult lounge.

Comment

I have felt like this if I am short on cash and a girl has to pay for our dinner date. If she makes more money it is a little strange also.

Comment

Working...
                    X