Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WAY overweight, hitting the Heavybag, need some tips...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANT_P1989 View Post
    AWESOME ADVICE fellas, today I power-walked a mile without stopping, did a few rounds of intense heavybag workouts, lifted weights, and drank 2 liters of water during practice. Also I only ate 1,077 calories of good foods today. I'm gonna keep up the routine and continue to grow as a young man who wants his life back.
    Just a friendly tip. Don't go overboard. 1077 calories is way too little, especially if you're also working out.

Even if you go with 2000 cals, you'd lose like 3-5lbs at your size, every week.
    You don't wanna burn yourself out. Slow and steady is the key.

Comment

you've got some nice techniques there. nice jab, but put some more waist into the right cross you'll see the results if you work hard, don't overtrain yourself, and always run AFTER weightlifting, that helps you to burn fat easier good luck!

Comment

will you swim? it would be very nice. because if you swim,you wouldn't breathe from your arsehole when you are tired, like i do.

cardio is important mate, never forget this! and keep your hands up if you don't want to get a cut above your eye.

Comment

You drop your right hand before you throw it. It has an anti-ark to it. As soon as I see it drop a left hook would land easily before you even get to throw the right. The left hook should get the side of the bag not the front. Do not practice right hooks on a bag like that. Try out some body shots too but you must pivot a lot more into the hooks they will be a lot faster bro.

Comment

Originally posted by saxofunk View Post
            will you swim? it would be very nice. because if you swim,you wouldn't breathe from your arsehole when you are tired, like i do.
            I don't know if that's a typo or what, but it gave me a good laugh! Green K for you

Comment

21 is young as hell to turn your body around, it'll happen if you want it to. You're doing fine man; now that you're paying attention to nutrition and you're boxing just gotta put the time in. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but be sure to cut out all the sodas and other sweet drinks if you haven't already. Those are the calories that will sneak up on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                21 is young as hell to turn your body around, it'll happen if you want it to. You're doing fine man; now that you're paying attention to nutrition and you're boxing just gotta put the time in. Not sure if anyone mentioned it, but be sure to cut out all the sodas and other sweet drinks if you haven't already. Those are the calories that will sneak up on you.
                Appreciate that Soju, will definitely cut out all sugars. Only fresh fruits will be my sugar source. Not too much tho.

Comment

Not much I can add about the diet.

I was quite impressed with your bag work, nice snappy punches which were fast and those straight punches were technically excellent.

Only thing I would recommend is not throwing them just from the shoulder, twist your hips and plant your feet when doing so, this should create a lot more power.

Good Luck, be sure to hit us up with updates of how your getting on.

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                    5`9 290 lbs? no tips for you man, too late to think about your shape
                    shut the **** up you ****in azzhole,

don't listen to his guy bro, just train hard try to run every morning that's what i did, thn went to the gym 3 days a week and in 6 months i'm a totally different person!

God bless and don't give up!

Comment

ya run every morning and become 2nd A. Povetkin or Solis. ns advice uppercut

Comment

Working...
                      X