No announcement yet.

Obama is siding with the republican ideas to fix the economy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama is siding with the republican ideas to fix the economy

HAHAHAHA, and you elected him. ****ing dickheads, this pisses me off because it shows how stupid Americans are.

From what I'm hearing on the news, Obama wants to lower taxes on the wealthy because he believe it will stimulate the economy... Exactly what McCain said he would do!!! And Obama was against that idea when he was running for president!!! Also, Obama wasn't for nuclear energy until McCain was...

I just find it quite hilarious, that the idiot younger population voted for Obama not knowing what he stood for, and now obama does the opposite ideas that he ran for president. And now completely copies off the republican ideas, so when the next person who runs against president obama can point at how he stole the republican ideas...

Has he blamed the economy on the unions yet?

Comment

All I know, is that if he uses ideas from the republican side. He will look like a great president, but he will also take alot of heat from the media(which shouldn't bother him one bit)... But it still feels odd that the ideas he had, he seems to be abandoning and siding with alot of republican ideas.

My dad said I shouldn't hate, because that means he really is trying to do the right thing even if its against his own partys wishes.

Comment

Do you have a source? I haven't heard of any policy of tax cuts for the rich.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Do you have a source? I haven't heard of any policy of tax cuts for the rich.
          I was hearing it on abc news live just now where I live, they said that is one of the ideas Obama is considering when he goes into office. And that is the same idea McCain ran under, when running for president. And the same idea Obama was against...

Comment

Did Fox News tell you this?

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Did Fox News tell you this?
              how is abc news fox news? Ignorant ****

Comment

Obama appears to be reaching across party lines to find a bi-partisan approach to the economy. The only tax cuts proposed as far as I can find are the middle class tax cuts that Obama campaigned under.

If urging cooperation in times of crisis is a negative thing I think you can shove your positives.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
                  how is abc news fox news? Ignorant ****
                  Just wondering that sounds like something Fox News would say. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Obama appears to be reaching across party lines to find a bi-partisan approach to the economy. The only tax cuts proposed as far as I can find are the middle class tax cuts that Obama campaigned under.

If urging cooperation in times of crisis is a negative thing I think you can shove your positives.
                    Something I'm not used too, because he was so liberal as a senator and voted all the time with democrat ideas. Now, he is like John McCain will he'll fight against his own party if he has to get certain ideas through.

Comment

Working...
                    X