Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury in Trouble For Antics, Calling Price/Bellew 'Gay Lovers'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury in Trouble For Antics, Calling Price/Bellew 'Gay Lovers'

Tyson Fury could be punished by the British Boxing Board of Control after making a succession of inflammatory comments about David Price.

Two days after using a TV interview and his Twitter account to belittle his heavyweight rival, Fury tweeted a new expletive-filled insult on Monday directed at the British and Commonwealth champion.

The 24-year-old, who claims to be a born-again Christian, was responding to Price's first-round demolition of Audley Harrison at the Liverpool Echo Arena on Saturday night.

"I'm gonna smash your face in u ****house scouse **** I look in your eyes and c fear! Ill take your sole and give it the devil," read the tweet.

[Click Here To Read More]

"The 24-year-old, who claims to be a born-again Christian, was responding to Price's first-round demolition of Audley Harrison at the Liverpool Echo Arena on Saturday night."

lol

Comment

Skelton fight a waste of time. Another demolition.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Yup.

They could at least put him in with someone like Dominick Guinn.
        Last edited by D-MiZe; 10-15-2012, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Fury is just trying to avoid Price.

Comment

Fury has some kind of issues, I hope it won't interfere too much with his career, because he's improving

Comment

I believe that Fury actually sees the fear he speaks of when he looks in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by todaline View Post
                Fury is just trying to avoid Price.
                And Price is avoiding anyone with a pulse.

Fraudley Harrison and then Skelton?

For shame.

At least Fury beat Dereck Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Frank Maloney is no better than Mick Hennessey.

We're supposed to be impressed that Price knocks out Fraudley A-Farce Harrison?

Please.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                    "The 24-year-old, who claims to be a born-again Christian, was responding to Price's first-round demolition of Audley Harrison at the Liverpool Echo Arena on Saturday night."

lol
                    I know, I noticed this too. Should not be in the article. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

Working...
                    X