Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley is going to beat Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thinking about putting some money on bradley myself, only concern is him getting the decision bcuz its likely to be close. but i could see bradley taking him to school completely too.

other than JMM this is the hardest fight pacquiao had since the second fight with morales, and he lost atleast 2 out of 3 against JMM.

bradleys boxing skills are underrated, he moves well which pac struggles with. he can take a shot when he has to and hes got alot of heart. when he decides to box his defence is very good, i mentioned the foot movement but he moves his head too and keeps his hands in good position, he can be very hard to hit flush when he wants to.

Comment

theirs gonna be headbutts. bradleys hittable and pacs faster than anybody hes faced. i think were gonna see the first pac ko in a while.

Comment

I don't think Bradley will beat Pacquiao but it'll be pretty interesting if he did.

Comment

If this were a fight to bet against Pac, it would have to be this one. Something just really doesn't feel right to me with Pac, since he's probably on the way out. It would be a big statement to me if Pac could come out and have a comfortable victory over Bradley.

Comment

No way in hell Bradley will ever be allowed to get a decision over Pac, not whatsoever. I do not think Bradley has the punching power to stop Pac either, so what we will probably see, is Bradley making a great account of himself and it is highly competitive, maybe even Bradley edging Pac out in reality, but losing a close decision. The key as I have said before, is Bradley's chin. If Pac can't hurt him or touch his chin enough, Pac is in deep. Reason is, Bradley is just as strong, if not stronger than Pac, has better fundamentals and is almost as quick if not as quick. Pac's equalizer is always is power so you never know what can happen, Bradley seems to have a decent chin at the very least so, it may get interesting. If Pac cannot hurt or slow down Bradley by the 4th round, Pac may be in deep water. The only way Bradley gets a decision over Pac, is if Arum/TR decide that since Pac is about done and about to retire within 1-2 fights, to give Bradley the decision since he is young and his prime. Only problem is, Bradley would never come close to having the fanbase or popularity Pac has of course. So as I said, I cannot see it happening regardless of how well Bradley fights. $$ Talks and BS Walks. No matter what happens though, Pac's stock is done, we know that. Between the opponents chosen for him and his last performance, he has nowhere to go but down. This Bradley fight is the most important fight for Pac in a LONG time. He is fighting a fast, strong, undefeated, prime, BLACK fighter lol. Someone he has never fought before in his entire career. This fight will speak volumes about Pac I think...whether he was overrated and carefully matched, or as good as some think he is. Personally, as I said, if Pac blows out Bradley, I will give him props on here immediately, no excuses at all. However, I think it will go the other way and he is in for a rough night.

Comment

I am hoping that Bradley goes to war with Pac.

Comment

bradley is the smarter fighter? how can u say that? how do u measure it? based on style?? what has he done lately? yes, i know he's a real live underdog but pac is getting underrated here just based on his last fight against JMM. bradley aint even better than the cotto pac fought at 145. pac is more experienced and he ain't even talking. we all just know this june.. hell bradley would even get bullied by margo for sure or clottey somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  imo pac runs through him in 5 or less. Maybe 6, 8 tops but this fight will make him look like the Hatton version of Pac. Even if Bradley has some moments (which he probably wont), his chin still wont hold up.
                  Posts like these really confuse me. When was the last time Pacquiao ran through any one in 5 rounds or less? 3 years ago against Hatton. Bradley is a lot smarter than Hatton. There's gonna be no knock out in this fight. The only way I see the fight stopping before 12, is probably a technical decision after their heads clash so much and Pacquiao suffers a cut and the fight is forced to go to the scorecards.

People who are saying Pac will blow Bradley away are not taking the orthodox vs southpaw style clash consideration. Expect head clashes, expect Pacquiao to get cut, since he cuts so easily, and Pacquiao does not fight very well while he's cut. He fights more reckless but that will play in to Bradley's game.

Comment

timmy definetly has a real chance of pulling the upset

Comment

Pacquiao at his best, or at least close to his best, is just too good for Timothy Bradley. I'm a big fan of Bradley, but that's just the honest truth, no matter how you look at this fight.

Where it gets interesting is that Pacquiao has not looked his best since beating the hell out of Miguel Cotto, back in November of 2009. That's quite a long time ago. At this point he appears to be a fighter on the decline that is completely uninterested in putting in the work required to stay at his best.

Can Tim Bradley beat the Manny Pacquiao that showed up against Shane Mosley and Juan Manuel Marquez? Yes, he can, and I might just pick him because I expect that Pacquiao to enter the ring in June, not the guy from 2008-2009.

Comment

Working...
                      X