No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero is Willing To Face Mosley To Prove His Worth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero is Willing To Face Mosley To Prove His Worth

When Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (29-1-1, 18KOs) began issuing challenges to WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., the former multi-division champion was ridiculed by some experts as being inexperienced at the higher weights and not being worthy of a Mayweather opportunity.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mosley is a long way off from mayweather

Comment

Not against Mosley he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        When Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (29-1-1, 18KOs) began issuing challenges to WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr., the former multi-division champion was ridiculed by some experts as being inexperienced at the higher weights and not being worthy of a Mayweather opportunity.

[Click Here To Read More]
        The right way to go about it Guererro,push Golden Boy to make the fight

Comment

Stop it with the press releases.

Moving on.

Would slightly favor Shane Mosley.

Comment

i THINK THIS WILL BE A GREAT FIGHT. THE KID HAS TO PROVE HE COULD FIGHT AT 147 AND IF HE COULD BEAT SHANE IN GOOD FASHION, THEN ITS WORTHY. I COULD SEE THIS FIGHT HAPPENING ON THE UNDERCARD MAY 5TH OF FLOYD VS CANELO.

Comment

Beating Shane Mosley these days doesn't really prove anyone's worth.

I'd rather Guerrero fought someone at 140. Maidana, Matthysse, Khan, Bradley, Peterson, whoever.

Comment

What Guerreros actually planning on getting in the ring. Mosleys a good start but I still think he needs at least one more fight against an Ortiz, Khan, or someone like that. Unless he just blast through Mosley in like 4 or 5 rounds.

Comment

lmao this guy thinks it's a playstation game or something.

Boxing is a business and he brings absolutely nothing.
                  Last edited by RichCCFC; 01-26-2012, 09:49 AM.

Comment

The Ghost is the perfect nickname for him. He doesn't exist and he doesn't mean ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X