Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-VIDEO - ESPN Oct/27 : "Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao; coward and a chicken."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skip bayless has about as much knowledge of boxing as an unflushed turd. Seriously why do they even still discuss boxing on ESPN? It's clear they are bandwagoning MMA now.

Comment

mosley just recently stated that the fight would have happened a long time ago if floyd really wanted it.

mosley knows nothing about boxing.

Last edited by tomhawq; 10-28-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

It's glaringly obvious how they outright hop-skip around the fact Floyd's never been busted for PED's with AND without random drug testing, yet Manny avoids the test like the plague for fear of getting cold busted.

They tip-toe around the fact that 2 Floyd opponents took the test and passed and fought Floyd, collected their pay checks and went home. But Pacquiao built a wall of excuses with the help of his team and Pacland fans.

Now that's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          It's glaringly obvious how they outright hop-skip around the fact Floyd's never been busted for PED's with AND without random drug testing, yet Manny avoids the test like the plague for fear of getting cold busted.

They tip-toe around the fact that 2 Floyd opponents took the test and passed and fought Floyd, collected their pay checks and went home. But Pacquiao built a wall of excuses with the help of his team and Pacland fans.

Now that's hilarious.
          floyd has a long history of xylocaine use .....pac has none of any **** like that..facts.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            1. pac does'nt have hisory of any kind of cheating ..floyd does with the xylocaine incident..

2. you dont need to believe it, but all of floyd's actions so far leads to that popular conclusion he's scared...he has the history of ducking aswell to back it up.
            3. the testing is the real hold up , thats what floyd wants you to belive but if that is the case , he should just drop it!...if it's the problem , get rid of it...no need to keep on hanging to it...simple, get rid of it!
            Keep reaching higher and higher. You're almost there.

You know Manny Pacquiao can not and will not shut his "loud" mouth in the ring with and without the test.

Manny had the opportunity to shut the mouths of many who "accuse" him of being on "something", yet he doesn't do it.

Comment

skip gettin exposed

Comment

here is my honest un-biased opinion:

if i were a professional athlete that dealt in a sport where it's my opponents job to injure me, i could potentially see myself wanting stricter drug policies like OSDT.

if i were a professional athlete that dealt in a sport where it was my job to cause harm to others and some fans of the sport thought i was cheating (whether there suspicions are warranted or not) i would WANT to prove my innocence to everyone and silence all my doubters. i realize i would not HAVE to prove my innocence based on the rules of the sport but i would GLADLY do it if i wasn't on anything.

based on these two viewpoints i'd have to put most of the blame on manny for the fight not happening although mayweather has some of the blame on him also for not working harder to get it made. if manny says for sure he would take the test just like ortiz and mosley did now then the current blame is shifted completely to mayweather in my opinion. however there is still some blame left with manny because the fight could have happened already

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  floyd has a long history of xylocaine use .....pac has none of any **** like that..facts.....
                  Wow! I impressed! Props for your fact finding. Now answer this, oh wise one:

Why has Floyd never been disqualified nor stripped of his titles for such use of "xylocaine"?

Answer at your earliest convenience WITH FACTS to back it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    skip gettin exposed

even steven A blames floyd for the fight not happening.......now , thats just commmon sense mofos...
                    Last edited by puga; 10-28-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Wow! I impressed! Props for your fact finding. Now answer this, oh wise one: Why has Floyd never been disqualified nor stripped of his titles for such use of "xylocaine"? Answer at your earliest convenience WITH FACTS to back it up!
                      damn are you really denying floyd's xylocaine use?...that too?...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X