Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u get a hardon when talking to girls in facebook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erik13 View Post
    Would you get a hard on from just talking to her in real life too?

that would be awkward lol
    lol i actually do, one of my classmate was doing a report just this morning i was a bit sleepy and started starring at her chest and her ass giving me a hardon... then after then when it was over all went out to take a lunch i stayed behind pretending to copy the some of the formula on the board... coz i cant stand up coz everywun wud notice my boner...

Comment

Oh yeah? What's your facebook?

I find it hard to believe that someone without a penis could hold your attention.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-08-2010, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by La Zorrita View Post
        Im talking to this girl on facebook... a friend of my friend actually... she from a nearby town. Just casual talk but it is giving me a raging hardon... is that normal? :wank:

normal for virgins i would imagine

Comment

Some peeps get a hard-on in less hornish situations, so it's ok.

Comment

Its normal for pigs.....

Comment

Comment

Lol damn not on facebook in a casual conversation. But face to face and making out with the girl and touching her yes I get a hardon.

Only person that can get me a raging hardon through internet is Erik13 no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Some peeps get a hard-on in less hornish situations, so it's ok.

Either this or they got some perma soaking wet puzz-puzz.

Comment

what's up with Erik calling dudes papi..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Ok my nephew is a good looking kid (he has my blood in him of course) he also is an athlete like most men in my family and he lifts weights religiously.

He posts pics of himself without a shirt on the internet and then in less that a day he has like 6 "hits" on the stupid site and in another day he's fukin..........no joke.

He showed me pics on his phone of over 30 chicks, no lie. Kid is slaying them all. He has a little click of friends and that's all they do. He stays in Orlando and comes over for Labor Day weekend, **** like that to just shower and head to South Beach.

He tells me if I was his age I would be up to my neck in pu$$y all day long it's so easy with these dumb b1tches. They give up the pu$$y like giving away a stick of gum.

Well, Im married and a little bit older................came a generation to late
                      Me too. Problem is if was that easy for me, I'd probably be dead right now...

Comment

Working...
                      X