Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 7-1 is Cotto worth a punt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure he is worth it if youre betting a small amount. Dont go crazy. Just a small amount that you really dont care about. Even betting just $10 to win $70 is great to some people so he's worth it if you believe in him that much. I wouldnt go much higher then that but others might have the means to take that risk

Comment

I dropped 100 on cotto. Not so much because i know he is going to win, but because he is definitely good enough to pull off the upset, and more importantly, the odds. Just a rule of life for betting, dont bet more than you can afford to lose.

Brb, gonna risk thousands on floyd just for the chance of winning a few hundred. Thats crazy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        I obviously think floyd will win but personally I think the odds are a little too heavy in his favour, plus being a cotto fan and all i'm tempted to just throw down fifty bucks on Miguel for the laugh ... i'll almost certainly lose but it would add an extra bit of excitment anybody else thinking the same or am I alone in my madness??
        Ha, I was thinking the same thing $50 with 7-1 odds.

Comment

nope not wise to bet against floyd

now mosley better odds better bet ive seen 8-1

Comment

I obviously think floyd will win but personally I think the odds are a little too heavy in his favour, plus being a cotto fan and all i'm tempted to just throw down fifty bucks on Miguel for the laugh ... i'll almost certainly lose but it would add an extra bit of excitment anybody else thinking the same or am I alone in my madness??
            I don't know, if Floyd paid Cotto to take a dive then the fight is trash to begin with but if it's legit, Cotto could drop Floyd (don't listen to what most people say) Cotto is stronger than Floyd is. If it goes to a decision, then Floyd is probably going to win it.

I'd put like $100.00 on it if you could spare it but not much more than that.

Comment

nah i'm not gonna risk a hundred cause its a long shot but i don't mind dropping 50 bucks on cotto at 7-1 i reckon he's worth that. better than sticking a few hundred on floyd for very little return.

Comment

I dropped 150 on Cotto when the odds where 5-1. Dang should have waited but oh well. Do i think he will win? i think he has a better chance than most think but if he doesnt then its only 150. Not saying i wipe my arse with 100's but 150 wont hurt me to much

Comment

He's 8-1 here at Mandalay Bay. Not worth it. However, betting on Mosley is. He was +600 yesterday. Dropped a few bills on him!

Comment

Working...
                  X