Chavez did not flee from giving a urine sample- Dan Rafael

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez did not flee from giving a urine sample- Dan Rafael

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/p...vez-jr#comment

I agree, Rubios team are just a bunch of cry babies and are being reckless with their made up accusations.

I'm happy Rubio got his ass kicked.

Donaire, vazquez, Rubio and Chavez weren't tested...but lets keep bashing and blaming chavez, and making **** up about him sneaking out. Rubios camp completely damaging the kids rep.

Comment

I don't get it. He didn't flee because he didn't have to. Ok...and?

Comment

wahaha why didnt anybody say anything about Donaire and vazquez by the way most poster and boxingsecene writers would have made you believe JR ran when he didnt

Comment

It doesnt matter.

All those that should have contractually been tested, should have been tested. All this BS about WBC not being able to enforce it is just that, bull*****.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
            wahaha why didnt anybody say anything about Donaire and vazquez by the way most poster and boxingsecene writers would have made you believe JR ran when he didnt
            Because nobody is complaining there.

This is an issue between the WBC and Rubio with not fulfilling their contract

Comment

why flee when you already know your Godfather isn't going to require you to test?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                why flee when you already know your Godfather isn't going to require you to test?
                Stupid ass post.

I should start a thread titled, "donaire and vazquez didn't take the test, they snuck out without testing damn cheaters"

See how their fans would appreciate their name being messed with.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  It doesnt matter.

All those that should have contractually been tested, should have been tested. All this BS about WBC not being able to enforce it is just that, bull*****.
                  I hear you but the kid can't test himself...lol

At the end of the day someone who is medically qualified has to administer the test. He waited, nobody came so he left. He did nothing wrong, it was the commission.

Comment

Who cares Andy lee is gonna beat his ass down next

Comment

Working...
                    X