No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares is Open To Facing Erik Morales Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares is Open To Facing Erik Morales Next

Jorge Linares (31-1, 20 KOs) is focused on Saturday's big fight, but he would love to face WBC junior welterweight champion Erik Morales in 2012. Linares takes on Antonio DeMarco (25-2, 18 KOs) for the vacant WBC lightweight title on Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The main event will feature Bernard Hopkins defending his WBC light heavyweight title against Chad Dawson.

[Click Here To Read More]

that would be a great fight,linares is young,strong,pretty fast and throws good combinations...let's see how he looks against demarco who i don't think much of since his loss to valero because he hasn't really impressed me,especially in that fight against reyes like he just doesn't throw much or i don't know what it is.would like to see erik get a shot at the winner

Comment

Sorry linares,Demarco gonna beat that azz

Comment

morales would never take this fight

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          Sorry linares,Demarco gonna beat that azz
          Demarco is ordinary in every way, nothing at all stands out about him as a fighter.

Comment

I'm disppointed in Linares. To fight EM? I am speechless.

Comment

WBC would jump on this like a fat chick on cake.

Comment

how come fighters this days want a peice of the old legend :///

does this fighters even gets credit for beating an old morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  Demarco is ordinary in every way, nothing at all stands out about him as a fighter.
                  You havent seen enough of Demarco if you think he's ordinary.plus Linares has a glass jaw, you'll see come fight night.
                  Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Morales is a proven champ not some hype job being promoted by top prank.
                  I don't see anything wrong with that.I don't see anything wrong with Linares agreen' to fight Morales if he wins(long shot) but Morales is the one calling him out.It would be wrong if he said no in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Im surprised that anyone would think today's Morales was worth watching. I saw him recently and thought he was very slow and predictable, much older he should be. He should retire whilst he still has his health, although from his appearance it might already be too late. He shouldn't have come back for more than a couple of fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X