Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Murder of Robert Quiroga

Disgusting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P72gT6Efdiw#t=4m20s

You know it's bad he never gets mentioned nowadays,he really had big heart that little guy.

His fight with Kid Akeem Anifowoshe(which was The Ring Magazine FOTY in 1991) was absolutely tremendous.
    Sadly both participants are not around anymore,both suffering tragic deaths.Kid Akeem was a very natural fighter,very talented physically and athletically,I thought he beat Quiroga aswell in their fight.

Comment

over a scarface poster wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        You know it's bad he never gets mentioned nowadays,he really had big heart that little guy.

His fight with Kid Akeem Anifowoshe(which was The Ring Magazine FOTY in 1991) was absolutely tremendous.
        Sadly both participants are not around anymore,both suffering tragic deaths.Kid Akeem was a very natural fighter,very talented physically and athletically,I thought he beat Quiroga aswell in their fight.
        Same here. I think most people felt Akeem won. The wonderful Texas Commission, showing their due diligence as always, had the fighters using 6 ounce gloves in that bout.

Comment

I started out training in the same gym as Robert. I was really young, but I remember him being a good dude. R.I.P to the Champ.

Comment

Why isn't this guy in prison forever?

Comment

Originally posted by maverickuk2 View Post
              over a scarface poster wtf?
              I credit that movie with inspiring these losers.

Comment

Working...
              X