Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzy Bone - American Soldier

i think im sleeping on this album

Comment

The album is alright. I only liked a few songs. American Soldier and Gangsta Music are my favorite tracks from it.

Comment

thats the worst song on the album

this album is one of the better rock/rap hybrid albums that came out this past year...also an original approach to his normal style

look up: nintendo, the soul, gangsta music

Comment

How's American Soldier the worst song on the album ? The song is actually about something, about American soldiers, the war, ect. A good anthem song for America and the troops. Too bad the label didn't push it, I think it had potential to do well on radio for the fact people could feel it.
          Last edited by Toy Story 3; 11-10-2010, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
            How's American Soldier the worst song on the album ? The song is actually about something, about American soldiers, the war, ect. A good anthem song for America and the troops. Too bad the label didn't push it, I think it had potential to do well on radio for the fact people could feel it.
            the vibe of the song just doesnt sit fit with bizzy's usual style not to mention it doesnt fit in with the rest of the songs on the album

the whole album is about something....

its about the hardships bizzy's endured during his life...struggles with alcohol, abuse, being ridiculed by his brave appearance on public tv, life in the hood

bizzy is the realest guy in hip hop bar none

Comment

ima check it out bizzy have been letting me down on his solo cds so i pasted on it but ima give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
                ima check it out bizzy have been letting me down on his solo cds so i pasted on it but ima give it a try
                The only solo CD's I have of his is Heavenz Movie, The Gift, and A Song For You. ASFY was good in my opinion, he put in effort and it kind of has the gift style rapping/singing.
                Last edited by Toy Story 3; 11-12-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
                  The only solo CD's I have of his is Heavenz Movie, The Gift, and A Song For You. ASFY was good in my opinion, he put in effect and it kind of has the gift style rapping/singing.
                  ASFY, alpha & omega, speaking in tongues and ruthless were great albums

the gift and back with the thugsz were his worst...although not terrible

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                    ASFY, alpha & omega, speaking in tongues and ruthless were great albums

the gift and back with the thugsz were his worst...although not terrible

I think we have opposite taste in music. A&O and SITs I tried to like but I couldn't get into them. It's not the Bizzy Bone music I like. He changed his flow and I'm not talking about rapping fast. The beat/instrumental selection was horrible on those albums in my opinion. I didn't even bother to listen to ruthless.

Comment

Working...
                    X