Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don King: "Floyd feels DISRESPECTED by his team and them NOT LISTENING to him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm all for Floyd signing to Don King Promotions if the fight gets made with Pacquiao this Novemeber.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      It would be the most foolish choice you have EVER made. King DESTROYS careers, not only in the ring but outside of it as well.
      Two words. Cory Spinks.

There should be a "HELL naw" choice in this poll.

Comment

Tim Smith writing an article about Mayweather or any black boxer has the same credibility as a fillipino or members of the Knights of Ako pako duaks writing about Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTrooper View Post
          I'm all for Floyd signing to Don King Promotions if the fight gets made with Pacquiao this Novemeber.
          I agree with you, I don't care one bit about the business end of things. As far as I'm concerned. if Don King makes this fight happen, he's finally done some good for boxing.

Comment

Well thats how it goes with American boxers careers. When they sign up with Don King all the sudden carrers goes down.

Comment

Floyd maybe wants to fight Pacquiao and feels like his team doesn't believe in him.
              Leonard Ellerbe, Al Haymon and Floyd.Sr probably said to Jr : " You can't win, Pacquiao is too good for you; fight Cotto or Berto".

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                Floyd maybe wants to fight Pacquiao and feels like his team doesn't believe in him.
                Leonard Ellerbe, Al Haymon and Floyd.Sr probably said to Jr : " You can't win, Pacquiao is too good for you; fight Cotto or Berto".
                Just trolling...or have you hit your head?

Comment

Floyd never grew up in the ghetto.

Comment

Don King's gonna rob Mayweather's purse and bounce like he does to his other fighters

Comment

disrespected? really? how?

GBP pretty much did everything they can for that prick...even took the risk of getting on HBO's bad side for his reluctance to make the PAC megafight happen

i hope King DOES end up with Floyd

i'd love to see Floyd's women fans like Vito Cornyho talk about how REALLY broke Floyd is after a couple of years

Comment

Working...
                      X