No announcement yet.

El Maja

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Maja

Who else likes Hairon Socarras? I think the kid has great skills and with every fight shows definite improvement. His Ring IQ is developing well too IMO. What are everyone else's opinions on him?

He's great for TV and has a pretty good size for a 20 year old FW.

He just needs to tighten up and stop being so reckless.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He needs to do something with his hair.

Comment

Hes a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby
          He needs to do something with his hair.
          That's that Cuban FOB cut yo.

Comment

He's explosive. If Abner Mares stays at 126 El Maja will destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              probably, mares is small, I doubt he gets past ponce.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                a 7 fight prospect? What - When he's 35 and shot to pieces, don't invest too much in this guy

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  He's great for TV and has a pretty good size for a 20 year old FW.

He just needs to tighten up and stop being so reckless.

I didn't catch Socarras's last fight on FNF; but, from what I've seen up to this point, I agree with what you're saying. Hairon looks promising, but he's still very raw. I've seen many other fighters I thought were promising that didn't amount to anything. I'm watching the kid, but we need to see a few more fights before we gain a clearer picture.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    I didn't catch Socarras's last fight on FNF; but, from what I've seen up to this point, I agree with what you're saying. Hairon looks promising, but he's still very raw. I've seen many other fighters I thought were promising that didn't amount to anything. I'm watching the kid, but we need to see a few more fights before we gain a clearer picture.
                    Raw is a on-point desrciption he seems rigid w/no real craft , throws everything hard, he got tagged with almost everything the other guy threw

Comment

Working...
                    X