No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carson Jones: I Think Brook Will Stop Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Brook won't be able to land cleanly on Devon much. Devon will smother him and hold. Devon will win this, I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see brook winning
    I can see Brook winning but it's definitely going to be an ugly fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Once they announce the venue I would be more than happy to take all your points.

You ever laced up? YES, but i bet u haven't.

Anyway, I would be very impressed if Brook was to stop Alexander. I would say Brook wins an easy UD but Alexander fights way too dirty for that to happen. Brook will win this unless he gets robbed and props to him for coming to the US.

EDIT: If he wants a shot at Devon's title he has to come to the U.S.

Damn I got beat to the bet . Smart man you are chav. You should share the wealth and do 1.3B so I can take the other half.
      Brook is out of his league.

Comment

we going to definitely see a lot of holding in this fight (we all know by who)

khan said if brook becomes a champ he would face him,going for brook In this one

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Brook won't be able to land cleanly on Devon much. Devon will smother him and hold. Devon will win this, I hope I'm wrong but I just can't see brook winning
          That is why you gotta let him walk into punches before he clinches like Bradley did because Devon just grabs to slow you down, he can't and doesn't fight inside at all and just hold on for the ref to break

Kell footwork and speed could really help him in this fight, probably going to have to fight off of his Back Foot for this fight and CIRCLE and stay off the Ropes

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
            Alexander's been in with Matthyse, Maidana and Bailey and not been stopped so how the f*** does Brook stop him?
            I don't even like Alexander but he schools Brook.
            all those guys are incredibly slow and couldn't hit him besides mattyhse who beat the crap out of him and got robbed. i guess that could happen to brook as well.

Comment

I hate everything about the way Devon fights. He has a "win thisfight today look good tommorow" style EVERY fight. That being said he has been in there will on punch KO artists and hasn't gone down so Brook isn't going to do it.

Comment

Ive never seen Brook fight but ill say this. He better be a game fighter because Devins no scrub. He can punch, hes a southpaw, and hes expierenced. Kells gonna have to be great to beat Devin.

Comment

I've seen Brook fight and Jones broke him down. Jones hurt him and made him run, and for all Brook's so called power, Jones never wobbled or slowed down. I see where Jones wants to build Brook up, that raises his own status, but in all fairness, this is a step up for Brook. He's not knocking Devin out for all the reasons posted here, and like someone else said, the fight will probably smell. They both have safety first styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                    Carson Jones has 9 loses and has been KO'd twice,he's a sparring partner and a journeyman opponent. So who cares what he thinks.
                    And yet he nearly beat Brook and pushed him to the brink.

Comment

Brook is not knockingout Shh!t....I would be surprised and shock if he even won tbh...

Comment

Working...
                      X