No announcement yet.

Travis Kauffman demolishes Chris Koval in 2 rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Kauffman demolishes Chris Koval in 2 rounds

This past saturday night. Kauffman is now 20-1(16kos) koval is now 24-7(18kos). Can Kauffman go anywhere in the heavyweight division? His only loss is to tony grano, but controversially. Kauffman looked to be on the way of a stoppage victory when he was hit with an intentional lowblow, he then walked into a right hand that had him hurt badly, grano threw him to the canvas literally. Yes, he lost the fight but he looked to be the much superior fighter to grano. and without the lowblow i can say kauffman would have stoppd him. But i'm wondering if you guys think he can go anywhere in the division?..his most notable wins are malachy farrell, livin castillo and koval pretty much. but he looks talented..i'm not sure though if he can make it to the higher levels.

Why did Vitali choose Grano as a sparring partner if Grano isn't any good?

Comment

I never said he wasn't any good...just that he used dirty tactics to win his fight with kauffman.

Comment

Here's the fight... I haven't watched it yet and forget what happened... Kauffman may have been robbed... I forget... I'll watch the fight again, I remember seeing it before. I forget what my reaction was... Let me see if I feel he was cheated or not.

Comment

Wasup Tymann the hell you been man? You one of the best posters on here.

But I havent seen Kaufmann before. Ill keep an eye out for him though.

Comment

Okay I watched it, I don't know if the low-blow was by accident or not... But the mouth piece spitting out required a deduction and a warning which I don't think he got. Idk, looked like Kauffman punched himself out and paid for it in the end. But I'm only judging it from the 4rth round in that video. I didn't see the other 3 rounds to see if other **** went down like spitting mouth piece out. I don't know if that low-blow was intentional or not though, I'm not the boxer throwing the punch. For all I know he was trying to land a hard body shot on his opponent.

Comment

Yo burner, just been busy with **** bro. I'm gonna be posting more often though.

Comment

I just noticed the screen-name... I wonder if you are travis kauffman... Tman or is that coincidence?

And you're also from pennslyvania....

Comment

Haha I just realized that. Nah, my name is Tyler. And kauffman is from Reading, PA.

Comment

And, I have a pic in my profile to show you i'm not him. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X