No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto-Ricardo Dominguez Set For May 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto-Ricardo Dominguez Set For May 15

According to reports in Mexico, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto (51-7-2, 32 KOs) will make the first defense of his WBC lightweight title against tough Ricardo Dominguez (31-5-2, 19 KOs) on May 15 in Los Mochis, Mexico. If Soto gets past this test, BoxingScene.com was previously told by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, that he would face mandatory challenger Anthony Peterson next. The fight with Peterson could take place in the co-feature slot to Yuriorkis Gamboa's HBO date in the month of July. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    According to reports in Mexico, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto (51-7-2, 32 KOs) will make the first defense of his WBC lightweight title against tough Ricardo Dominguez (31-5-2, 19 KOs) on May 15 in Los Mochis, Mexico. If Soto gets past this test, BoxingScene.com was previously told by Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, that he would face mandatory challenger Anthony Peterson next. The fight with Peterson could take place in the co-feature slot to Yuriorkis Gamboa's HBO date in the month of July. [Click Here To Read More]
    good luck Humberto your one of my favouraite mexican fighters ill be watching this fight for sure..

Comment

Humberto Soto, a true paper champion. To think that some people question why this guy is a regular undercard fighter is beyond me.

Comment

he knows its his last chance to defend his title at home. come july, that (interim) title is peterson's.

Comment

another bum.but then he faces peterson,a guy who can box and has power...let's see how he does against a fighter like that

Comment

im guessing they havent found a replacement fight for the cotto/foreman under card.
            that sucks.
            i wouldnt mind them showing aydin/collazo on tape delay as well instead of just the main event.

Comment

Soto can brawl very well and box very well and has an unreal chin Ye all say Peterson will beat him but when they do fight Peterson will just be another win for La Zorrita

Comment

Soto lost all my respect he did the duck move vs Ant Peterson can't co sign this guy sadly.Soto just another duck.

Comment

Dominquez is horrendous. Soto ko 3.

Comment

Soto hasn't really impressed me at lightweight, I think 135 might be too much

Comment

Working...
                    X