No announcement yet.

Ishe Smith vs Gabriel Rosado?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
    I've given Canelo crap for fighting soft touches in post after post. But it's been a long time since the IBF 154 lb belt was contested between two quality fighters (04 Winky/Mosely). What's good for Canelo is good for Smith. He should fight Lara, Vanes, Molina, Kirkland, or Angulo. These guys deserve the opportunity way more than Rosado
    Rosado won The IBF title eliminator in September but moved up to fight GGG. He definitely is deserving of a 154 title shot.

Comment

Smith can only fight journeymen from now on. I fear for his mental health if he step up his competition, he's been thinking of pulling a Valero then he acted mentally unstable after winning the belt from one of the worst belt holders in the history.
      K9 without that belt, was just a gatekeeper/journeyman kind of fighter.
      Any decent guy with a 5-20 record will put K9 in place, he only had the barking thing going for him, apart from that, he stinks

Comment

Rosado beats him so silly that Smith might actually follow through with the suicide.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
          Really??? Rosado was the Mandatory for the IBF belt @154 but decided to go up to 160 for a bigger fight vs Golovkin. The other guys are good opponents but to say they deserve it more is nonsense!
          Yeah really, everyone of them has a better resume than Rosado and Angulo has a KO win over Rosado. Kirkland beat Angulo and technically Molina. Molina has questionable losses (Kirkland, Chavez Jr), Lara has fought Molina and Vanes to a draw and was out and out robbed vs Williams. The only one that is even in question is Vanes, but he is undefeated and his resume is at least as good as Rosados.

What is it about Rosados resume that makes you believe that he deserves a title fight over these fighters. Getting butchered by GGG?

Comment

I think Rosado wins but it would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I think Rosado wins but it would be a good fight.
              i'm thinking cotto looks to fight him next

Comment

Rosado / Molina both beat him

Comment

Favor Rosado

Comment

I think Rosado beats him in a tough hard fought fight, and it'll go the distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X