Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero Dark 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol fuuuckkk this movie and this dumb feminist biiitch trying to say a woman caught bin laden Lmao

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      I know you're a dumb motherfucker (and a troll), so before I welcome you to my ignore list, let me recap this for your dumb ass one last time:

You said: Apparently they dumped by body at sea

I said: Yeah and they confirmed the ID of the body through DNA (I thought you were insinuating the ID of the body was in question since they tossed it at sea)

You said: Well, apparently Iraq had WMD

I asked: What does Iraq WMD have to do with Osama Bin Laden?

You responded with: Because they were wrong about WMD, then they could be lying about this and that Osama could of been dead for a while.

I said: That is blatant conjecture (which it is).

Now you're asking me how DNA confirmation of his body confirms that it was tossed at sea. It doesn't and I never stated that it did. I suppose they could be lying about burying his body at sea, but assuming so would again be conjecture (which was my entire point).

Well that was easy. I will certainly enjoy not reading any more of your moronic posts.

Adios, troll.
      ******* put people on ignore.

You won't see this post because your vagina is too flappy and wide.

Mofo again, what has WMD got to do with Osama? Well the same is said, what has his death got to do with dumping his body in the sea? They are two totally separate things.

As for being a troll, I already told you I was, yet you still reply because you're the dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        what a ****ing idiot you are.
        If I am a dumbass, then your mother is an ugly biatch.

Comment

***** hole is 0-3 now by placing me on ignore.

Comment

Working...
          X