Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger Cherry Picker Donaire or Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigger Cherry Picker Donaire or Mayweather?

vote or explain your choice
    Donaire
    28.81%
    Mayweather
    71.19%

Neither

Donaire just defeated 2 world champions and won the lineal title all in 1 year

Floyd in his last 5 fights beat

cotto-wba champ #1 at 154
    ortiz-wbc ww champ #2 ww
    shane wba ww champ #1 ww and p4p#3
    Jmm-#2 p4p(same guy who sparked manny out 3 years later)
    Hatton-undefeated p4p#8 former wba ww champ

if these 2 are cherry picking then everyone else must be picking rotten cherries

Comment

take a good look at those so called ''world champs''

victor ortiz, vasquez jr............

Comment

I think Floyd has fought the right guys at the right time. Whether that's called ducking or not is up for discussion. His best win IMO is still Corrales (close to 10 yrs ago).

Donaire is still in the prime of his career, and even as recent as the Arce fight he mentioned with Arum literally right in front of him "I've been telling my promoter for almost 2 years I want these fights (Mares, Rigo), they need to happen. I'd definitely would like the Mares fight".

I don't consider Donaire a ducker, but to pick between the two....

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Neither

Donaire just defeated 2 world champions and won the lineal title all in 1 year

Floyd in his last 5 fights beat

cotto-wba champ #1 at 154
          ortiz-wbc ww champ #2 ww
          shane wba ww champ #1 ww and p4p#3
          Jmm-#2 p4p(same guy who sparked manny out 3 years later)
          Hatton-undefeated p4p#8 former wba ww champ

if these 2 are cherry picking then everyone else must be picking rotten cherries
          I agree with this. I think the cherrypick label is over used as more of a diss than an actual valid statement.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            take a good look at those so called ''world champs''

victor ortiz, vasquez jr............
            were they suppose to NOT fight them?? then they'd be accused of ducking them

Comment

were they suppose to NOT fight them?? then they'd be accused of ducking them

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                I agree with this. I think the cherrypick label is over used as more of a diss than an actual valid statement.
                I mean on here you are either cherry picking or ducking,it is crazy,then when you finally fight the person people want you to fight and dominate them there is an excuse for that"oh the guy was a bum anyway or he was shot or overrated he needs to fight so and so" it never ends.....Donaire just beat 2 world champions,won the lineal title,and beat a former 122 champion and a future hall of famer..ALL IN HIS 4TH DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IN 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Floyd just has defeated 3 world champion in 2 divisions in his last 3 fights!!!!!! and those 3 champions-2 were #1 in their divisions and the other was #2

like i said if they are cherry picking them other fighters are picking rotten cherries

Comment

after donaire KO'd Darchinyan in 07 he fought a bunch of scrubs up until 2011 when he beat up montiel

Comment

I mean on here you are either cherry picking or ducking,it is crazy,then when you finally fight the person people want you to fight and dominate them there is an excuse for that"oh the guy was a bum anyway or he was shot or overrated he needs to fight so and so" it never ends.....Donaire just beat 2 world champions,won the lineal title,and beat a former 122 champion and a future hall of famer..ALL IN HIS 4TH DIVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IN 1 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Floyd just has defeated 3 world champion in 2 divisions in his last 3 fights!!!!!! and those 3 champions-2 were #1 in their divisions and the other was #2

like i said if they are cherry picking them other fighters are picking rotten cherries
                    You could think of any fight you want to see, and someone somewhere will be unhappy with the matchup and the result. It is just how it is.

If the Canelo-Trout fight comes off: Trout wins, Canelo was overrated hypejob, whatever else they can think of. Canelo wins: well who did trout beat, a shot Cotto who was a blown up 154, or now that he was arrested he is a "drunk".

Martinez-Mayweather...Martinez wins, Floyd was fighting outside his natural weight. Mayweather wins, Martinez was drained.

You can do this with literally almost every matchup; and people do, all the time.

It's no wonder why plenty of good posters have gone into full troll mode in NSB because you can only take so much of it. Some of you guys who've been around for a while must have some thick skin, or have a troll account to get it out of your system...

Comment

Working...
                    X