Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: It's a Flat Out Robbery, I Schooled Glazkov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: It's a Flat Out Robbery, I Schooled Glazkov

Heavyweight contender Malik Scott (35-0-1, 12KOs) is furious with the outcome of Saturday's ten round draw with Vyacheslav "Czar" Glazkov (14-0-1, 8KOs) at the Paramount Theatre in Huntington, New York. The decision was an unpopular one with the local fans and the NBC Sports broadcasters, who scored a clear victory for Scott. He believes he was robbed because the fight took place on a Main Events card, who promote Glazkov.

[Click Here To Read More]

That was probably one of Malik Scott's easiest wins, yet they fuking robbed him!
    Last edited by richardt; 02-24-2013, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Yes he was robbed he clearly won. Still like most fighters he gave away the 12th witch took the win away from him. Fighters need to stop giving away rounds

Comment

He won but what a shitty work rate, freaking throw punches. Same goes for Cunningham against Adamek, these guys are literally at a comfortable distance and still don't throw....

Comment

I say this about almost every controversial decision. You can't take rounds off and assume that the judges score every single round correctly.

This happens with almost every "robbery" in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            I say this about almost every controversial decision. You can't take rounds off and assume that the judges score every single round correctly.

This happens with almost every "robbery" in boxing.
            It's not the fighters fault if they get robbed. Scott clearly did enough to win. It wasnt about scoring it correctly, it was about the judges taking money to make sure a certain fighter doesnt lose.

People need to realize, they arent dumb, they're corrupt

Comment

He could of made it more convincing his workrate went down after rounds 3,4. Although I agree if I was bribed and felt generous on a good day the most I'd still be able to give Glazkov is 4 rounds.

Comment

Malik Scott was robbed last night. I think it was fixed because the boxing world isnt ready for a fighter like Scott. Speed, power in both hands and great boxing skills. They arent ready for Malik's new era of boxing supremacy.

Comment

Originally posted by $0uthpaw View Post
                  Malik Scott was robbed last night. I think it was fixed because the boxing world isnt ready for a fighter like Scott. Speed, power in both hands and great boxing skills. They arent ready for Malik's new era of boxing supremacy.
                  I agree that Scott was robbed but don't get to far ahead of yourself. After all it wasn't as if he beat a real elite fighter in Glazkov.

Comment

Originally posted by $0uthpaw View Post
                    power in no hands. manos de almohada.
                    Last edited by daggum; 02-24-2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X