Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you like to see Wladimir Klitschko fight in 2013?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 3 people in the division who have a chance against him are Price, Arreola, and Wilder. People write off Arreola because he is a fat, but he is a very good fighter and has been devastating in his last few fights. Wilders is stepping up slowly, so that fight is off the cards. Wladimir-Price is the fight that I think is most likely to happen. If not in 2013 then 2014.

Comment

voted for price

Comment

Chris Arreola, Seth Mitchell, Tyson Fury, Alexander Povetkin or Kubrat Pulev.

Any 3 of the above.

Comment

David Price is the only HW out there right now who can offer Wladimir some real competition. But at this point he is too green and wouldn't be ready for at least another 2 years. I'd throw him in there just for experience, but he just isn't ready to compete with a Klitschko just yet. Too inexperienced, and he'd get KO'd.

Next year Wladimir should fight Fury, Povetkin, and maybe target a rematch with Haye.

Comment

pulev is the only one who can beat him.

Comment

No one comes even close of beating Wlad right now. I would like Wlad against Povetkin or Pulev. In 1-1.5 year would like to see him against Price who should by near his peak.

If Wlad takes Povetkin, Pulev, Price that would definitely put him on ATG list (I already have him in top10 resume wise and top3 H2H).

Comment

I'd like to see him fight 3 times if possible. If he fights three times: Boytsov/Fury winner, Pulev, and Adamek/Cunningham winner.

Let Seth Mitchell, David Price, and Deontay Wilder get a legit win or two first. Alexander Povetkin, that guy is a joke and will continue to duck Wlad. Besides, I'd rather see him fight someone like David Haye. Arreola, I'd prefer he fights Seth Mitchell or Bryant Jennings or something like that.

I'm surprised you didn't list Mike Perez, if he beats Chagaev. And Helenius, I'd like to see Price KO him. He should have lost to Chisora.

There's some HW's that look decent. We'll see how for real Boytsov is against Fury when that happens. We'll see if Perez has what it takes and his potential against Chagaev hopefully. Price looks promising, and Wilder has a lot of talent, but needs to step up ASAP. Mitchell, I still don't think Mitchell is that good but he's being brought along decently, so we should find out in 2013 if he's legit or not. He's way too easy to hit in my opinion. We'll see.

Comment

I retract my previous statement on Povetkin, it seems as if they make try to fight Wlad. It'll be a decent win for Wlad, it'll be great to see Wlad beat his ass.

Comment

Who's left? Povetkin? Mitchell? Price?

Future looking bleak for competition for Wlad.

Comment

If Price had a chin he would beat Wladimir, even now.

Comment

Working...
                      X