Bane Steps In To The Boxing Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bane Steps In To The Boxing Ring

http://moviepilot.com/510401-bane-st...fb-stream-post

Tom Hardy doesn’t mess around; he fought Batman into a standstill in The Dark Knight Rises, he bulked up and kicked serious ass in Warrior-, and now he’s getting ready to do something dangerous for charity: take on a former world heavyweight champion in the ring. According to Yahoo the _TDKR actor will go up against David Haye to raise money for injured soldiers and the homeless. It’s a classy move, and the heavyweight boxer sounds excited, saying:

Me and Tom Hardy, that would be a good fight for sure. He has got in fantastic shape - he looks like an absolute tank. He can be my next opponent.
    Hayes might be convinced that the fight would be a good one but Hardy remains modest, and more than a little worried about going up against the 6’3” boxer:

Hardy v Hayemaker? No problem. I’ve never fought a professional heavyweight, it’ll be an experience. I would obviously prefer my first professional fight to be against someone in my weight category but hey-ho. Let’s have it. We all know how this is going to end don’t we… not good for Tommy. I’ll have (boxers) Clay O’Shea as trainer and Joe Calzaghe on cuts in my corner.
    The smart money is on Haye to win, but I think Hardy could stand his own for quite a bit. The actor just keeps on getting better and better in our eyes: fighting for charity and chilling out with his baby son; what a cool guy!

This is gonna make some good $$ and it's gonna be fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      This is gonna make some good $$ and it's gonna be fun to watch.
      Hardy better hope Haye's toe is messed up or he's gonna be in for a long night lol... I don't think Haye would go all out on this though .. He would just toy around. More like a sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
        Hardy better hope Haye's toe is messed up or he's gonna be in for a long night lol... I don't think Haye would go all out on this though .. He would just toy around. More like a sparring session.
        Lol I don't expect Hardy to win but it will be interesting to see what and how he does vs Haye.

Btw Tom Hardy is the man.

Comment

The sad part about it is that butthurt Klitschko haters will give Haye more credit for beating Hardy than Wlad outclassing Haye. SMH!!

Comment

Only in the UK.... feck's sake.

Comment

Surely this isn't serious? I presumed it was a joke.

Obviously Haye will obliterate Tom Hardy.

Comment

Remember that time I heard Tom Jones would fight Tyson.

Comment

I can't wait until the Klitschkos release a statement blasting this fight because of Bane's loss to Batman, and label them as 2 losers fighting each other. Then of course try to convince us that Manuel Charr could catch a speeding bullet with his bare hands.
                  Last edited by La_Vibora; 08-01-2012, 05:27 PM.

Comment

It's going to be for charity. Nothing serious.

Comment

Working...
                    X