No announcement yet.

Only in Pathetic England..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    no way. my mom says never to meet a person from the Internet because her co-workers daughter almost got raped like this.
    wtf...........your calling all english pusseys but you dont want to meet me on your home turf,lol

come on son, i think the dutch just bottled it

Comment

This thread is full of so much fail.

Who gives a **** if a few extremist imbeciles burn a few poppies? They only disgrace themselves and they don't achieve anything. The fact that we are tolerant of their right to protest shows how much better we are than them.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        the 10/10 hookers wouldnt let you do it to them because they earn enough money but the others,all around 7/10 would prob charge you around 100 euros,you would have to find a few off the main square,trust me amsterdam is place to go.

as for the weed,skunk,afgan black,high grade,it all depends on where you go and what you smoke,blue area cafe,222 are pretty good but you could start at grasshopper,its well known and commercial.the real good stuff will cost you around 10-15 euro a gram,its gets alot cheaper.

also go to the live sex shows,good fun
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to project xxx1 again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Im disgusted at the muslims, the government, the media, the English people, the Americans, the eskimo's, McDonald staff, Obama, the X factor, kids tv, amputees, Ben Johnson the cheating ****, fat people with fat swollen ankles, the Amish, Mormons, beards, the Illuminati, beards, most women, beards and beards.
          lmao - that about covers it.

Comment

Good ol Ben Johnson. My old standby as evidence that steroids "just might" increase your speed.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              It reminds me of the time when English were at India.
              Oh, it does does it? You like to reminisce about the time that the Enlish were in India? You lay your fourteen year old ass down and just wistfully cast your mind back to the time, 63 years ago, when India won its independence from Britain?

Comment

Working...
              X