No announcement yet.

Pinoy fans don't know **** about boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinoy fans don't know **** about boxing

pinoy fans don't know **** about boxing...they only watch pacquiao and thats it....when pacquiao retires they won't continue to support boxing....they are just here for the short ride....it absolutely pisses me off to hear these fans come online and trash mayweather's talent, ability and skills......true boxing fans were here long before pinoy fans and we will be here long after pac retires and pinoy fans leave

Originally posted by thriller91 View Post
    pinoy fans don't know **** about boxing...they only watch pacquiao and thats it....when pacquiao retires they won't continue to support boxing....they are just here for the short ride....it absolutely pisses me off to hear these fans come online and trash mayweather's talent, ability and skills......true boxing fans were here long before pinoy fans and we will be here long after pac retires and pinoy fans leave
    any links?

links or it never happened...

Comment

uhm what's ur fave album?? Thriller? uhm gay?..

Comment

floyd couldnt box his out of a paperbag....

floyd got lucky in all his fights

floyds own daddy thinks he isnt undefeated

floyd doesnt care about you

floyd would steal from you rather than give

floyd got beat up alot in high school

Comment

Oh yeah, you're here before me.. LOL

"Pinoy fans" is definitely totally different from "pac fans" or" pinoy pac fans"... always remember that...

Comment

Not worth arguing about...

Comment

Also alot of Mexican boxing fans and Puerto Rican fans....etc

So it not only the Pinoy that does that but for other boxing fans they will go to the next super star fighter from there country.

Comment

wanna sparr wid me

Comment

*****. Are you hurt when they talk bad about your mayweather?

Comment

that was a quick ban. Anyone know what his real username was?

Comment

Working...
                    X