Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the best boxer/boxers against the best MMA clowns = Boxer wins....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put the best boxer/boxers against the best MMA clowns = Boxer wins....

Straight up. The boxers have more skill than any mma fighter. they would have no chance to take them to the ground cuz they will easily get knocked the F*** out when they try to take em down plain and simple...but i know lots of you people will disagree with be simply cuz your thick headed and know nothing about boxiing

Dont feed into this crap.......DO NOT RESPOND

Comment

...yawn...

Comment

yea all you mma fans have nothing to say...you know im right...and all boxing fans know im right too

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by De Canadiens View Post
            Straight up. The boxers have more skill than any mma fighter. they would have no chance to take them to the ground cuz they will easily get knocked the F*** out when they try to take em down plain and simple...but i know lots of you people will disagree with be simply cuz your thick headed and know nothing about boxiing

Good for you dude.......

Comment

ya'll know it baby

Comment

Can't believe I got owned by a guy who has a sparkle logo.

Comment

Originally posted by De Canadiens View Post
                  After watching "Blood Sport" i now appreciate MMA for what it is. Most boxing fans talk **** about it and their striking...of course your striking is going to suck when you concentrate on BJJ or Taekwon Doe, or Kick Boxing or anything else. Boxing is a one dimensional sport and of course the striking will be better!

Im a boxing fan first but i really do respect MMA for what it is!
                  Make your mind up dumbass.

Comment

not this again.....

Comment

Working...
                    X