Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren Would Like To See Fury-Chisora Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Chisora as a fighter. He didn't give a crap in the first Fury fight, but a focused in shape Chisora will give Fury trouble. Good to see del boy on his way back, he had a tough last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I want to see Chisora vs. Price.
      Chisora may be feather-fisted, but he'd test Price's chin, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        certain people are overrating Price to pathetic degrees.
        Yeah -- until he fights somebody under the age of 40 with a pulse I am not totally sold on Price.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
          Yeah -- until he fights somebody under the age of 40 with a pulse I am not totally sold on Price.
          Agreed.

Still haven't seen him take a good shot on the chin or go past 7. Doesn't look like we'll find that out though until he steps up against the best. Chisora is the perfect fit to ask these questions of Price, although he doesn't want to get too complacent like he did against Haye and get sparked.

Comment

Price wants Chisora. It will happen. Too much money for it not to happen. Chisora is the only fight for Price out there that can a) happen and b) make commercial sense. Price Fury won't happen for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
              I like Chisora as a fighter. He didn't give a crap in the first Fury fight, but a focused in shape Chisora will give Fury trouble. Good to see del boy on his way back, he had a tough last year.
              Agree. Del boy that fought Klit would walk through Fury, I really think he would.(That could be my slight hatred of Fury coming through haha)

An in shape Chisora also lets us know a good bit more Price seen the verdicts still out at this stage.

Comment

I agree Chsora is a good test for Price at the moment - Fury v Chisora has already happened so let's get the Price v Chisora going - when it cames to Price he is a good prospect with plenty of time on his hands to grow and learn they must'nt rush this Kid to quickly as he is not yet ready for the Klitschko's - we don't want to damage his career by fighting a Klitschko too early and losing then I can see it all the questions of the judgement - he is the one for the future but not just yet - others let me know how you feel.

Comment

Cheap. Fury has been winning and Chisora losing since the first fight. Rematch has no integrity right now and would be a bad move for Fury, since he has a good chance of losing.

Comment

Working...
                  X