No announcement yet.

[Video] Pacquiao continues to hit spar partner after he drops him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Video] Pacquiao continues to hit spar partner after he drops him

Manny seems to be really violent in sparring, he drops his spar mate down with a punch than continues to hit him with a flurry. if he tries to continue to hit Marquez while he is down he will get a DQ

I have no idea if what you are saying is true cause I dont speak filipino.
    that being said, I remember I heard that black trainer on Elie Seckbach's video say that he sparred with Pacquiao shortly before a fight of himself. and he said Pac beat the crap out of him and he said thats why he lost his pro fight cause Pac was beating him up so bad shortly before. and basically he said he retired after that fight. you know it was that black trainer from OUtlaw Gym. here he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAjs...feature=relmfu
    dont ask of me to find the vid where he said that cause there are billions of seckbach vids. I would never find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      I have no idea if what you are saying is true cause I dont speak filipino.
      that being said, I remember I heard that black trainer on Elie Seckbach's video say that he sparred with Pacquiao shortly before a fight of himself. and he said Pac beat the crap out of him and he said thats why he lost his pro fight cause Pac was beating him up so bad shortly before. and basically he said he retired after that fight. you know it was that black trainer from OUtlaw Gym. here he is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAjs...feature=relmfu
      dont ask of me to find the vid where he said that cause there are billions of seckbach vids. I would never find it.
      I don't speak filipino either, but I am going off of the pictures you can see the spar mate down, and than Pacman continue to hit him and the spar mate covering up on the floor like please don't hit me stop!

Pac is going to get DQ if he doesn't control himself, he hit Marquez when he was down in the first fight.

Comment

Pac will take care of business 12/8

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I don't speak filipino either, but I am going off of the pictures you can see the spar mate down, and than Pacman continue to hit him and the spar mate covering up on the floor like please don't hit me stop!

Pac is going to get DQ if he doesn't control himself, he hit Marquez when he was down in the first fight.
          you should be straight out banned for posting stuff like this. this is false information. you dont even understand what the guy in the video says and you post this bull**** here. obviously a Pacquiao hater.
          you dont believe a filipino tv station would post a video in which Pacquiao hits somebody while he is down.

Comment

Cant really see anything in that, it's still images. The guy is down, sure, but is Pac hitting him, helping him up or something else? It's hard to tell.

Still, I await the current day type of response; that being 'roid rage'...

Comment

Pacquiao is helping him up in that picture after he got knocked down. he is not hitting a downed opponent. lol. your hate is big.

Comment

omggggg wtffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

you should be straight out banned for posting stuff like this. this is false information. you dont even understand what the guy in the video says and you post this bull**** here. obviously a Pacquiao hater.
                  you dont believe a filipino tv station would post a video in which Pacquiao hits somebody while he is down.
                  Dude banned? for what? look at the pictures man are you blind?

Comment

Pacquiao is helping him up in that picture after he got knocked down. he is not hitting a downed opponent. lol. your hate is big.
                    exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                    X