Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like to thank the UK posters...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to thank the UK posters...

for introducing me to the casual use of the word ****. we don't use that word the same over here as you guys do on your rock.

we're walking around the house and have been for months calling each other ****s in crappy Scottish accents and giggling our asses off.

Thanks again.

****s usage in my everyday speech has increased exponentially since my time on here. Whether being cut off in traffic, or banging my hands working on something.

Other "limeyisms" I have picked up: Yer, innit, scouser, chav, bollocks, bellend, nonce.

Comment

I try not to use that word too much because it's become the most sensitive word in the US

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        ****s usage in my everyday speech has increased exponentially since my time on here. Whether being cut off in traffic, or banging my hands working on something.

Other "limeyisms" I have picked up: Yer, innit, scouser, chav, bollocks, bellend, nonce.
        my brother calls me from Montreal and says "you're a reet ****, innit." almost every times.

lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I try not to use that word too much because it's become the most sensitive word in the US
          you say it to the wrong chick in Canada and you might get your ass whipped. lol Go call a Canuck farm girl a ****. I triple dog dare ya!

Comment

I called a girl once a **** and she was on her period, not a smart thing to do...I had to run for my life.

Comment

Tim, I think this will appeal to you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZxTb01OgNE

Comment

Limeys = berks.

Comment

STFU, you ****!

Comment

Mike Tyson called Robin Givens that once, ask him how that turned out

Comment

Working...
                    X