No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: I'm Still The Same Fighter, I Know What To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: I'm Still The Same Fighter, I Know What To Do

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs) is training hard for his bout against Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs), the WBC's junior middleweight champion. Mosley gets his shot against Alvarez on the "Ring Kings" HBO pay-per-view, with Miguel Cotto defending his WBA 154-pound title in the main event against Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Every1GetsHurt
    B1tch that's what you said last time and you got bullied by a Midget
    He said it against Floyd.

And Mora

and Pac.

:|..Shane, hang em up bro.

You know you're old when you've been saying that since Cotto lol.

Comment

Would be amazing if Mosley pulls the upset.

Don't see it happening at all though.

Comment

The problem is not knowing what to do but actually doing it

Comment

What else is he supposed to say during promotion for a big fight? Mosley checked out a long time ago.

Comment

The problem with Mosley is that he can't hang with the creme de la creme. Canelo ain't there yet. But GBP is gonna try hard to hype Canelo up so the only way Mosley can win is by KO.

And Mosley beat Mora and anyone who actually watched that fight knows that.

Comment

Comment

I hope so Mosley,I'm rooting for ya...I hope you give us something great to remember you by..War Mosley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

has anyone showed him tapes of his last three fights:

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Mosley won, I remember people writing BHop off in his fight against Pavlik and people writing Judah off in his fight with Paris. I don't rate Canelo as a boxer and he does not pose the same problems that Mayweather and Pacquiao presented. Mosley won't have difficulty trading him and the fighter will be at a slower pace because Canelo has **** conditioning.

At the end of the day it is a sport where people are getting punched in the face and more unpredictable things have happened.

Comment

Working...
                    X