No announcement yet.

I don't mind clearing up any up misconceptions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    that the one or two weirdos decided to start, clearly i got under MIB/king/sickracistthugs/stones! skin which is why I am his new target.

in any case - any questions?

or perhaps nobody cares which would be my stance.

any trolls get blocked but i don't mind answering questions that you might have about the work that i do in my community. just to clear up any bull**** that that freak started.
    lmao...yeah man nobody cares what those guys think...lol they are the "jokes" themselves

Comment

What should people be asking about? Give us a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        What should people be asking about? Give us a clue.
        it's really not that important brother.

Comment

Have you tried carmel drizzle coffee by Folders? If not, and you truely wanna stay off coffee, I suggest you stay farrrrrrrrrrrrr away from that stuff. It's liquid crack to coffee drinkers worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Have you tried carmel drizzle coffee by Folders? If not, and you truely wanna stay off coffee, I suggest you stay farrrrrrrrrrrrr away from that stuff. It's liquid crack to coffee drinkers worldwide.
            Folders eh, must be some new company

Comment

Why did you use "Tim Horton" It shows how unimaginative you are.Yet you neither drink coffee nor play hockey.Is deception your game.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Why did you use "Tim Horton" It shows how unimaginative you are.Yet you neither drink coffee nor play hockey.Is deception your game.
                i started drinking again...coffee i mean. i have an xl trip. trip. right now. But there is a timmy's not five minutes walk from my house.

and sure i don't play hockey but i am a leafs (and jays) fan till death do us part.

Horton played for the leafs.

Comment

What's the name of you charity?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhymenocerous View Post
                    What's the name of you charity?
                    it's a numbered corporation that i won't give out online, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                      it's a numbered corporation that i won't give out online, for obvious reasons.

You aren't clearing up anything then. You can't solicit donations for a charity and not expect people to want you to prove you aren't scamming. I don't know what you are up to, but it comes off as extremely shady to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X